great part...love the way abhay is taking care of piya

Thanks for reading and commenting!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mangona

omg pia is realated to abay b4 metz

mysterious but fab

No no actually the story is like this: Abhay liked Metz. She died. He turned vampire after that. After some decades he met Pia. They fell in love. But the Infrareds i.e. evil vampires killed her for fun. Then Naina got his memory deleted. Now Pia is back with power. Got it?
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shalini!! Great update!!! The story has become so interesting!!! I love it!!!
Sorry, I have not been around to appreciate ur work but u know that I like it, right???
Keep it up sweetie!!
Lots of love,
Nidhi :)

I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N_NS

<font color="#9900FF">Hey Shalini!! Great update!!! The story has become so interesting!!! I love it!!!
Sorry, I have not been around to appreciate ur work but u know that I like it, right???
Keep it up sweetie!!
Lots of love,
Nidhi :)

</font>

Hey Nidhi! I'm so glad that you replied. Yep I know that you like my writings. So tell me how's the present track? Do suggest what you feel.
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: I-love-Roses

Hey Nidhi! I'm so glad that you replied. Yep I know that you like my writings. So tell me how's the present track? Do suggest what you feel.

The present track is quite intriguing, I really am waiting for u to reveal the secret of those visions Abhay's been getting... Has Naina erased Abhay's memory??? And what do these werewolves have to do with Piya????? Are they really evil???
I hope to get an update soon..
😊🤗
🤗
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
LOVELY FF
CONTINUE SOON
CAN U PLEEEZ PM ME?
LOVE U
RENUKA
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N_NS

The present track is quite intriguing, I really am waiting for u to reveal the secret of those visions Abhay's been getting... Has Naina erased Abhay's memory??? And what do these werewolves have to do with Piya????? Are they really evil???
I hope to get an update soon..
😊🤗
🤗[/B]

I'll answer all the queries in the next few updates.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: renuka1997

LOVELY FF

CONTINUE SOON

CAN U PLEEEZ PM ME?

LOVE U

RENUKA

Thanks 4 lyking renuka!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Starting of Mindgames.    At about eight in the morning, when Pia woke up she saw Abhay sleeping on his face at the other side of his bed half dressed. "Oh god! What have I done... How did I come here?",she asked loudly feeling eerie that she herself was also wearing a very short dress with a wide neck cut. Abhay smiled and answered her,"You know you were so bent on loving me that I thought why not spend a night together. By the way you're a damn sexy bombshell.". "You freaking idiot how dare you touch me? How could you take advantage of me? I was drunk wasn't I? And you exploited me?",she said bursting into tears. Abhay held her face assuringly,"Pia. Nothing happened last night. You were drowning in the lake fully drunk and I brought you home. Mom gave these clothes for you which you yourself changed into. I didn't do anything with you. Trust me". He wiped her tears and she hit him softly on his chest saying,"I hate you". "As you wish",he said.He got off the bed and took Pia downstairs. "Good morning sweety",greeted Haseena. "Oh good morning aunty",she replied. As she sat at the breakfast table Haseena served her cereals,bread and butter even with milk. Abhay smiled that they were behaving good with each other. "So tell me about yourself",asked Haseena. She told her all about her family and Haseena informed Abhay mentally to go with her to her house and get information on what their motives are actually. He nodded and as soon as her breakfast was over, he took her to his room again. "Pia I'm really sorry about yesterday that behaved rudely with you. Please forgive me. I won't do that again",he pleaded. "So are we together?",she asked. "Yup but secretly. No one should know okay?",he said. "And Naina?",she asked. "Sorry I lied to you she's my sister",he said. Pia got angry,"You liar I won't talk with you ever". "But that's impossible",he said. "It is possible",she said. "See I told you that you will talk to me and you did",he said. "God! You are unbearable. Take me home. Sameer bhai must be upset",she said. "Okay you go downstairs I'm coming",he said. He took a small pen from his shelf and put a hearing device in his right ear. "Saxenas you're so dead",he uttered. He drove her to the Sagar Haveli and stood at the doorpost with Pia. He rang the bell and held her waist,"Pia one kiss before the door opens". "No what are you doing",she said shoving him back. "Kiss me please",he pleaded making puppy eyes. "Fine!",she said and as soon as she kissed his cheeks, Vansh opened the door. Abhay didn't move his arms from Pia's waist. But Pia pushed him back and entered the house without bothering to look at Vansh. "May I come in wolf?",he asked. "Oh sure you bloody monster",Vansh said. "Thanks",Abhay said and got in. No one was at home except Vansh so he went to Pia's room. Vansh followed him asking purposely,"Hey who are you?" Pia nervously said,"Vansh he's my friend. He's Naina's brother. We had a sleepover party at her house and Abhay dropped me here". Vansh forcefully held her arm,"Hadn't Uncle announced that you won't go anywhere alone?" "Hello mister whatever keep your hands off her",Abhay said. "Get out of here right now",he said. "Sure but Pia should be unharmed",he said. Before leaving he again purposely hugged her and quickly kissed her ear infront of Vansh. While leaving he calmly dropped the pen into the empty vase at the center of a large room. "Let the game begin wolfies",he said. "By tonight I'll know of your intentions". On the other hand, Vansh was fuming in anger. "Piyali you're in deep trouble now. I will report this",Vansh said.Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago