Abhiya FF: Entwined Bk-1 .Ended. - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

I'm all thru cell dear. Papa ne computer laane se inkaar kar diya u knw house rules...

haha yeah i have that rule too..but only during school. its my summer break right now😳

Originally posted by Deepi20

<font color="#3333cc">Awesome update! As always Abhay saves Piya! 😊 Now I'm really curious to know about Abhay and the vision that he saw. Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
</font>
Keep reading 'cause steaming abhiya scenes are to come after few updates.
Originally posted by Prix3

haha yeah i have that rule too..but only during school. its my summer break right now😳

My vacations are over and now school projects are so burdening that I find it hard to visit the forum. Only at night when I ditch my sleep I'm able to interact. Its easier thru mobile...
Originally posted by Gals_11

Awesome update yaar.. Loved Abhiya..so now Abhay's memory is cuming back..gr8.. Do pm me when u update..carry on..lol.
Sorry dear I forgot to pm you. The story will progress very well n you won't be disappointed. Thanks for liking!
Originally posted by ilove99

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">awesome...but whats the thing abhay can't remember?update soon and pm me..
</font>
A part of abhay's memory has been deleted with a genuine reason. You'll know soon what its all about.
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hey superb post.Loved it.So whts the new twist?Metz,Pia.Piyali all r different</font>
Thanks! Yeah metz is different bt pia n piyali aren't. Its the same girl. She's been reborn to get back her love n fight her greatest enemies. She'll remember everything soon.
Originally posted by mijanur

excelent update.pleas update soon.pleas pm me when you update next time.i am allready in your buddy list.
Thanks 4 liking. Sorry i missed you out while sending pm's
Originally posted by mangona

awesome der
Thanks for replying!
yaar itna cute update tha na k bas kiya batown...u r sucha superb writer plz add me to ur pm listt plzzz em sending u add request.
Originally posted by rehanasadique

yaar itna cute update tha na k bas kiya batown...u r sucha superb writer plz add me to ur pm listt plzzz em sending u add request.
Thanks 4 liking rehana! Send me a frnd request n i'll pm u nxt tym.