Abhiya FF: Entwined Bk-1 .Ended. - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
owesum update!!!!๐Ÿ‘

i loved the update... it was fantastic... so , abhay saves pia while she is totally drunk๐Ÿ˜†... abhay is getting flashbacks... so , he doesnt know about his past yet... eagerly waiting fr next update... continue soon๐Ÿค—
Edited by minahil1997 - 12 years ago
Awesome update yaar.. Loved Abhiya..so now Abhay's memory is cuming back..gr8.. Do pm me when u update..carry on..lol.
awesome...but whats the thing abhay can't remember?update soon and pm me..
hey superb post.Loved it.So whts the new twist?Metz,Pia.Piyali all r different
excelent update.pleas update soon.pleas pm me when you update next time.i am allready in your buddy list.
Awesome update! As always Abhay saves Piya! ๐Ÿ˜Š Now I'm really curious to know about Abhay and the vision that he saw. Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by RB81

hei shalini,
thanks for the cute update..
piya being drunk n enjoying the water in the river..
update so so passionate with the kiss..
will he behave properly after she gains conscious r back to his rude behaviour.
continue soon..

I'm happy that you liked it... I won't disapoint you. Awesome parts are coming up soon.
very well written dear!!
keep it up!!
Originally posted by minahil1997

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">owesum update!!!!๐Ÿ‘</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">i loved the update... it was fantastic... so , abhay saves pia while she is totally drunk๐Ÿ˜†... abhay is getting flashbacks... so , he doesnt know about his past yet... eagerly waiting fr next update... continue soon๐Ÿค—</font>

Hey! I was supposed to write something diff but ended up making abhay kiss her! Hehe. Yeah abhay's memory was deleted 'cause pia died an agonizing death because of him in the past. Happy? I've revealed 2 much.
Originally posted by heena_mehta

very well written dear!!
keep it up!!
Thanks heena! I'm glad you read it.