SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey nice update.I loved it.Plz continue
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hey nice update.I loved it.Plz continue</font>

Thanks 4 liking!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: rehanasadique

woohh wht an awsome ff dear

Thanks!
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 update... its awsum yr... so pia is spending tym with kabeer n abhay is jelous... n loved d last part... abhay kiss pia... n what about memory... n pm me next tym...
Vru_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So I started reading ur FF(from chapter 1) about 30 minutes ago and i could NOT stop reading, ur so good!!👍🏞 i lovee ur writing style and i can see everything u write happening. please pm me when u update(which will hopefully be very soon!!) 
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

gr8 update... its awsum yr... so pia is spending tym with kabeer n abhay is jelous... n loved d last part... abhay kiss pia... n what about memory... n pm me next tym...

I'm happy that you liked it. You'll get your answers soon.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prix3

So I started reading ur FF(from chapter 1) about 30 minutes ago and i could NOT stop reading, ur so good!!👍🏞i lovee ur writing style and i can see everything u write happening. please pm me when u update(which will hopefully be very soon!!)

Welcome 2 my ff! I'm happy u lykd it. You can send me a buddy request so i wont 4gt 2 pm u.Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifrah.

very nice update..:)

Thank you!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Hey guys! The next update will be posted in an hour.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Did I kiss you before?Pia broke off the kiss as Abhay was now suffocating her. She embraced him laying her head on his chest. "What are you saying Abhay? If you love me then what's so dangerous that we can't be together? We don't even know each other that closely but we still feel love for each other. How can you block our relation even before it has started?",she asked tears forming in her eyes. Abhay suddenly realised that he shouldn't have questioned her about being with Kabir or kissed her so passionately. He cursed himself silently for forgetting his identity. He was a vampire, a monster, a bloodsucker, a dead creature and she was a delicate angelic fairy girl. Dark creatures can never unite with angelic fairies. He pushed her back. "I'm sorry that I kissed you. Look Pia we really can never be together. I can't provide you an answer for this. We are not meant to be. Forget me Pia. I can't love you. I can't give you anything which you want. Move on in life. Please don't love me. Forget everything which happened between us. From today we are strangers and please don't cross my path. Its all for your benefit. It was nice knowing you Pia",he said grimly. Pia was crying now. "Don't call me Pia. My name is Piyali",she said angrily finding his explanations impossible to grasp. "Okay",he said and turned to go. She watched him go away in his car. Not once did he look at her. She got in her car crying away. She didn't feel like going home. As it was that her heart was just now shattered by Abhay and she couldn't bear her dramatic weird family any more. She took the opposite route away from the city. She didn't know what to do or where to go. She saw a bar and got down. After getting some bottles of vodka she drove away. She kept on drinking while driving. She stopped at a point and got down. She looked around and found herself in those infamous forests known for bloodshed. She walked in and sat on a rock at the river side. After some time she was totally drunk cursing herself for falling in love. In drunkeness an idea came to her mind. She took off her heels and untied her hair. She took off her watch, necklace, earings and just jumped in the flowing river. As she landed in the cold water,she laughed like a child splashing away water. But soon the current started taking her away. But she was least bothered. Water was suffocating her and her drunk mind prevented her from doing something to get saved.   Suddenly Abhay came out of nowhere and jumped in the water. He grabbed her frail body and pulled her close. Pia started laughing,"See you're not even absent in my dreams. Leave me heartless". She pushed him back and fell down drowning in the water. He pulled her back and took her offshore. She was unconscious now. Her breathing had stopped. He quickly fell on her giving her a mouth to mouth. She coughed and threw water from her mouth. "Where am I? Why's my head hurting so much?",she asked without opening her eyes. He took her in his arms and picked up all her things. She continued talking rubish about him and he just smiled saying,"My crazy love!". He took her in her car and made her sit on the front passenger seat. As he put on the safety belt she pulled her face saying,"I love you Abhay. Please don't leave me. I'll die". "I love you baby",he said. "Really?",she asked. "Its an universal truth dear",he said. He came to the driver seat. "I can't enter the werewolf's house. I'm taking you to my home",he said. "Okies baby. I love you",she said. "Thank God you're drunk or I had to behave rudely with you ",he thought. Pia fell asleep murmuring. Abhay suddenly got a vision. He was with Pia. But she was dressed like an 18th century princess. They were in a lake. He was kissing her and Pia. Pia had short hair. He could recognize himself but Pia and him were never in such a scene as long as he could remember. It wasn't even Maithli. He'd never kissed her. But it was Pia. He looked at her. She was sleeping soundly. "Did I know you before? Then why don't I remember you?"