Abhiya FF: Entwined Bk-1 .Ended. - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .rumki.

awesome update
add me to ur pm list
Thanks for liking!
Originally posted by mish18

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#666666">nice update...plz pm me whn u update next</font>
Hey! Thank you!Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
Shattered Dreams
****She was running frantically amidst the terrible weather. Her skin was drenched in rain. But nevertheless he kept on chasing her. Each moment she feared that if her tired legs stop then it means eternal doom for her. He runs faster than ever and she could listen to his animalistic heartbeat when suddenly out of nowhere someone grabbed her into perfect security.**** Pia woke up with a wet forehead. "Oh thank God",she prayed."Thank God it was just a dream". She looked around with renewed vigour as if today was the happiest day of her life. She checked her Blackberry and found 17 missed calls from an unknown number. Anyways she was too happy to get worried. She had a bath and then wore a short strapless mauve dress with white flowers designed on it. She tied her hair in style and applied blush. After taking her books she came down at the breakfast table. To her utter dismay even Vansh and Sameer were dressed up. "Good morning baby! Guess what? I decided to teach Economics at your college! Isn't that great?",Sameer asked. "That's awesome bro! And what is Vansh upto? You said you'll finish his graduation at Maureens right Vansh?",she asked fully detested at the thought of Vansh and Sam attending her college. "Yeah but then I decided that it's better to join your college so that you don't miss me",he said. "Oh that's so sweet of you("bas***d" she said in her mind)",she replied gritting her teeth. She quickly finished her breakfast and went out with her car's keys. "Pia wait up! You can come in my car",Vansh asked. "No thanks I have my own work to do before college",she said before zooming away. "You better keep an eagle's eye on her. She's already getting suspicious of our rules",Arjun advised. "Don't worry dad, she's the most wanted human who doesn't of her own abilities",Sam assured.   Meanwhile Pia was driving away cursing Vansh for being such a sticky friend and Sam for being such an over possesive brother. She took the shortcut across the jungle humming away Enrique's latest number when her eyes met a fabulous lavish three storeyed house with rare orchids filled up at the garden. She stopped immediately staring at the awesome carved designs on the walls of the mansion. A tall young lady came out with a handsome young man. Anyone could tell that they're in love. They sat in a red sports car and drove away. A second charming guy came out and just behind him came out the face she has been longing and craving to see since their first kiss. "Abhay!",she softly whispered in a glee.   Abhay stopped in his tracks. "What?",Jordon enquired. "It's her! She's watching us",he whispered. Pia saw them walk to a black car and drive away. She quickly started the engine and followed them. To her greatest joy, they drove to Mount College! "Gosh! That means he's in my college! My wish came true...",she said. As Abhay came out, Pia ran to him."Hi Abhay! Glad to meet you again",she said happily. "Hey Pia! Its so good to meet you again",he said and gave her a friendly hug. "Well this is my cousin Jordan and that's Jeremy",he said. Naina ran up to Pia,"Hi! I'm Naina, Abhay's..." "my girlfriend",said Abhay quickly flashing the living daylights out of Pia. Naina turned a shocked face to him and he held her hand tightly urging her to keep quiet. "We just met a week ago and I'm already crazy for her,"he said. Pia could barely hear what he was saying. The only thing running in her head was that her beloved is lost...he's lost to someone else.
Oh no! Why did Abhay lie that Naina is his girlfriend? Guess we'll find out in the next update! I feel bad for Piya though, poor thing! Anyway, great update and continue soon 😊
wow awesome update but phir Pia ka heartbreak LOL😆
Originally posted by Deepi20

<font color="#3333cc">Oh no! Why did Abhay lie that Naina is his girlfriend? Guess we'll find out in the next update! I feel bad for Piya though, poor thing! Anyway, great update and continue soon 😊
</font>
Abhay doesn't want pia to get close to him. He loves her but is hiding it to gift her a normal life.
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">wow awesome update but phir Pia ka heartbreak LOL😆</font>
Hehe maybe i love giving pia heartbreaks!
awsum update... so abhay is again running away from pia... continue n thanx for pm...
Originally posted by Akshi0019

awsum update... so abhay is again running away from pia... continue n thanx for pm...
Thanks for liking Akshi!
oh so did abhay lied to keep pia safe from vansh