Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: I-love-Roses

hi friends!!! Guess what I'm back! After three long miserable weeks I'm finally being able to interact with you guys. Actually I am still holidaying and my cellphone got damaged so I couldn't log in. But now I'll try to be regular in this forum as I used to be. I'll update my ff . Just wait a little 'cause I've to catch up with everything. I've to read 48 pm's n etc etc. So please wait. Will my ff be appreciated as b4? Tell me please

Welcome back and please be regular now Your ff is gr8
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
.Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes...please continue soon 😊
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
continue... n plzzz pm me next tym...
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Hi guys! I'm sure u all wanna beat me up 4 abandoning this ff but i'm gonna restart it. Jst give me 2 days to catch up with evrythng. My cell had a software prblm so i cudn't update. This tym i promise i won't leave this ff.
ilove99 thumbnail

Hi guys! I'm sure u all wanna beat me up 4 abandoning this ff but i'm gonna restart it. Jst give me 2 days to catch up with evrythng. My cell had a software prblm so i cudn't update. This tym i promise i won't leave this ff.

ok otherwise i was surely going to come to your house to find you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ya..thats right shalini..i want to beat u actually as u promised u wont leave it without completing..but u absconded..u better update often..
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome back yaar..waiting for it :)
I-love-Roses thumbnail
After some weeks... Abhay was sitting on a branch of a tree with a gloomy face when he suddenly heard a faint doorbell ring. He knew it was from his own house. He had recently shifted to the heart of Dehradun with Chaand and Haseena. They weren't at home so he too went out to ease his worried spirit. He felt he could smell a sweet fragrance. Could it be her? He moved swiftly from tree to tree with a smile on his face. And when he reached there, he got a surprise. No it wasn't Pia the girl who stole his heart but it was someone who owned a special place in his heart. "Naina! What a pleasant surprise!",he yelled joyfully. "I was missing you so much that I just had to come baby! Come my baby brother won't you hug me?" As the duo hugged each other, Jeremy arrived with Jordan. "Ah Jordan and Jeremy! How could I forget you nasty brothers? Its so good to see you!". Naina pulled Abhay and whispered in his ears,"First of all thanks for accepting Jeremy. I'm glad you didn't fight today. And the second and most important thing is that I came here because Jeremy saw a hazy vision which had a werewolf pouncing on a girl and then you were there with the girl. He couldn't see her face properly. I am really worried 'cause I don't know what these all means. So I came here to help you out". "Well thanks for alerting me. I've got loads to tell you Naina. Just come with me alone",Abhay whispered back.   On the other hand, At the Saxena Mansion, Piyali was painting a beautiful moon. She loved to dream be it about simple or even extraordinary things. She suddenly stopped and went to the window with a heavy heart. She desperately needed to meet him again. There was something crazily different about him she thought. Those intense pair of breezy blue eyes, that insanely mersmerising strong yet soft touch and those passionate hungry lips were the most unique she had ever seen. Ever since she met him, she couldn't even think about anything else. The one month summer vacation had just been a bore for her. Her dad had suddenly ordered her not to step out of home without Sameer or Vansh. She felt Vansh had changed a lot suddenly. She no longer felt comfortable beside him. Something was wrong with the whole atitude change of her entire family. Anyways tommorow college would be reopening so she was relieved that at least in college she could breath out openly. She was confused that why had everyone become over possesive and protective over her. She closed her eyes wishing that she could meet Abhay again. While she kept her eyes closed,she felt a soft kiss on her neck. "Abhay?",she asked and turned back. There was no one in the dark room. She felt her neck and that first passionate kiss of hers and Abhay's flashed in her mind. "I think my wish will be granted. I'll meet you soon",she said with a wide smile. A calm breeze caressed her face and somehow nature was getting prepared to let them meet again. At some unknown forest tree,both Naina and Abhay were sitting with a concerned face. "So she's trapped?",she asked. "Hmm. But I don't know why the Saxenas need a delicate human",he answered. "Leave that to me. I'll find out. I know how to treat those bloody wolfies. But where can we meet them?",she asked. "Pia along with Vansh study at some Mount College. And Sameer has joined the College as an Economics teacher. I found all information about that college yesterday",he said. "So we'll join the college too. We'll find out those wolfie bas***ds motive and protect Pia. We can't let them harm her. After all this is our territory and they just can't invade it and harm anyone.",she said. "So we're joining the college as?",he asked. "As some 670 year old teenager!",she laughed. "But tell me bro, when did you meet this girl?" "A month ago. And you know something? She looks exactly like Maithli",he said. A wave of shock passed her face. "Oh God! Why is Rhea's prophecy coming true? Why?",she thought in her mind while smiling at an innocent Abhay.Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey awesome update yaar.Continue soon😊