Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: honey_bunch

Wndrful update..nxt update, do pm me..i dnt evn mind late ni8..:D :D

Thanks honey
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gals_11

Amazing Update Dear.. Loved Abhiya.. So Abhay is d most powerful vampire n saxena's r werewolfs.. Piya's not..so they r nt her real parents..Mystery.. I hav many Qs running in my mind regarding Piya n d Saxena's..hoping 2 get ans in d next update.. Continue soon..lol.

I hope to quench your queries soon!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

<font color="#ff0000">hotandsizzling!!</font>

Hahaha! I hope to improve them a lot more
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifrah.

its good i like it:)

Thanks a lot
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: mangona

awesome yar

thanks noor!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Nice update

Please PM me next time when u continue

thank you for complimenting
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: mino1997

it was owesum... ... loved abhiya moments... so many mysteries and i hope they uncover soon... love ur ff and continue soon❤️😊

all i can say is am glad that u lykd the part
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Guys i'm updating bt can't send any pm's 'cause i'm journeying in train n there's very poor network. So sorry
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Family FactsAt the Saxena Mansion, Arjun was pacing around in the living room while Raveena, Vansh and Sameer were sitting in a circle tensed. "I knew that they would be coming. We were ordered by the Lords to not to invade their territories but we broke that law to reach to Piyali", Arjun said. "But it was necessary dad, 'cause one and only Piyali can benefit us in the most essential ways. She can acquire the Ring which is under a spell and she can break our curse for future generations by bonding with Vansh,our youngest werewolf. So we had to break the treaty. It was very important",Sameer justified. "But we should have adopted some other means of entraping Piyali. I know my devil sister very well. She can do anything to finish my family,Arjun",Raveena said tensely. "But where has Piyali gone since yesterday's party? I can't afford to lose her, she means freedom and power to us",Arjun said. "She called me this morning saying that she had a car accident and a boy saved her. She said she'll come home soon",Raveena answered. "A boy? A boy! She spent the night with a boy?",Vansh exploded. "Do you understand what can happen? Even the slightest mistake of ours can result in eternal doom for us. I need her fully to break this curse. This should not repeat or else I'll lose her forever",Vansh continued. "Relax! Till I am here, I assure you that you will have Piyali. No one can snatch her from us",Sameer assured. "But till then, we have to save ourselves from Chaand-the vampire who knows all our tricks and intentions, Haseena- the deadly lethal bloodsucker and unfortunately Raveena's sister and Abhay-the most dreaded powerful vampire", Arjun warned. "Have they reached Dehradun yet? I don't smell them",Vansh asked. "They know very how to block their smell",Raveena said. "Let them come. I have Piyali so no one can defeat us", Vansh confidently said.

In the Raichand Mansion, Piyali was gazing at her own reflection in the mirror. She looked so pretty in the mauve top paired with a pair of blue short denims. Abhay entered the room and lost sense for a few seconds. Quickly regaining himself, he took the keys from the desk and came down with Pia. He was relieved that Haseena wasn't at home. Pia quietly sat at the front passenger seat gaping at the surroundings. Abhay swiftly drove her to Saxena Mansion as she directed him. As he neared the place, a strange smell engulfed his senses. He was now damn sure that Pia's family were lycanthropes but he could not grasp that why have they adopted a delicate human. He stopped the car at a distance and said, "Pia, bye. I don't want to meet your parents now 'cause I've got work to do. So goodbye". "Give me your number, I want to keep in touch with you",she said. He smiled and wrote his number on her palm. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. "Don't forget me",she said. He took out a bunch of roses for her. "Wow! I just love roses! Thank you!",she said. "Remember the roses Pia",he said. She smiled and got out. She kept on waving at him till his car disappeared around the curve. Vansh came running to her. He had smelt a vampire but he found only Piyali. Abhay was watching from a distance. He knew that the Saxenas were trapping Pia. But for what exactly?
Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg so piya is being used by her family. omg. hope abhay saves her