Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Entwined Bk-1 .Ended. - Page 12

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hei shalini,
its good that u mentioned that u r not sending PMs..otherwise i was thinking that this girl didnt send PM after updating..hmphh..
ok coming to the update..its good..more mysteries to be revealed..abhay got carried away with pia's closeness in the urge to know her identity..that was passionate..continue soon..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wndrful update..nxt update, do pm me..i dnt evn mind late ni8..:D :D
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Amazing Update Dear.. Loved Abhiya.. So Abhay is d most powerful vampire n saxena's r werewolfs.. Piya's not..so they r nt her real parents..Mystery.. I hav many Qs running in my mind regarding Piya n d Saxena's..hoping 2 get ans in d next update.. Continue soon..lol.
ilove99 thumbnail
hot and sizzling !!
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Please PM me next time when u continue
Edited by pari_smart - 12 years ago
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was owesum...  ... loved abhiya moments... so many mysteries and i hope they uncover soon... love ur ff and continue soonโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
mansim thumbnail
wow such a hot update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
it was so romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
so pia lives with werewolves ๐Ÿ˜ฒand she does not know it๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
please pm me the next part๐Ÿ˜‰
update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: N_NS

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2"><font color="#9900FF">Wonderful part Shalini!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Sorry for not replying after the previous one, haven't been around... But both the parts were awesome...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Saxenas are werewolves??? Interesting...!! And Abhay's the most powerful vamp... And why can't Haseena control her thirst for human blood?? I mean she must be older than Abhay, right?? Does this have any significance further in the story??? Well, I like Abhay but is he going to try to push Piya away every now and then?? Hope it's not so... And, is Piya like reincarnation of Maithili???๐Ÿ˜• Why did she feel as if she had known Abhay for ages?? Will her family really use her ever to trap Abhay????? And why exactly do they want Abhay????
Well, I'll be waiting for the next part so, update as soon as you can...๐Ÿ˜Š
Love,
Nidhi๐Ÿค—
</font>
</font></font>

Thanks a lot for replying nidhi! You'll get all your queries answered soon. Just tell me which is better this ff or the previous one?
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

hmmm.. romantic update, do continue

Thanks for liking
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RB81

<font color="#0000FF" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hei shalini,
its good that u mentioned that u r not sending PMs..otherwise i was thinking that this girl didnt send PM after updating..hmphh..
ok coming to the update..its good..more mysteries to be revealed..abhay got carried away with pia's closeness in the urge to know her identity..that was passionate..continue soon..
</font>

I'm glad that you liked it ramani!