Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mijanur

what a excelent start of this ff.i just read the three update of this ff.its amaizaing i read your few other ff two.but you are in your best in this ff.i have no words to praise you writing.i am getting very upsate after seeing abhiya's separation yesterday.but after reading this ff.i feel batter now.i can't wait for next update.pleas update soon & thanks for pm me.

Hey thanks but this is my 2nd ff after i quit the 1st one. Other than these i dnt have any other ff. Anyways am glad u lykd it.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gals_11

Awesome Update Dear.. Finally Piya's 5in.. Haseena feeds on human blood..ewww.. Where has chand seen Piya n Y was Abhay shocked on d mention of Saxena's.. Loved d Sewing thing part.. Piya likes Abhay n she told him dat..dat's nyc.. Continue soon.. Waiting for d mystery 2 reveal.. Thanx for d pm..lol.

Actually I wanted a different Haseena and a different story about Pia's family. Saxenas n Raichands can't stand each other but Pia doesn't know this. There's a secret about the saxena family. So keep reading!
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey
damn gud story
i m just loving d whole plot of ur ff
i m sending u frnd request so dat u cn pm wenever u wl update !!
n sorry if i wl get late in posting ma comments coz nw these days i m busy wid ma finals xams...bt wl b regular after sometime

luv
heena
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heena_mehta

hey
damn gud story
i m just loving d whole plot of ur ff
i m sending u frnd request so dat u cn pm wenever u wl update !!
n sorry if i wl get late in posting ma comments coz nw these days i m busy wid ma finals xams...bt wl b regular after sometime

luv
heena

Hey heena, i'm happy that you are liking my new ff. Thanks for replying.
This content was originally posted by: I-love-Roses

Hey thanks but this is my 2nd ff after i quit the 1st one. Other than these i dnt have any other ff. Anyways am glad u lykd it.

SORRY ITS MY MISTAKE.I FORGOT ITS YOUR SECONED FF.BUT SERIOUSLY ITS ONE OF THE BEST FF I EVER READ.PLEAS CONTINUE SOON.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Lost In PassionAbhay slowly released her from his embrace."Pia it's true that even after I saw you for the first time i.e. yesterday, I had a strange urge to know more about you",he said. "So we're friends?",she asked forwarding her hand. "Yep! Very much!",he said shaking her hands with his. Pia looked around exploring the room. On one side there were many differently styled guitars hanged carefully from the wall. "You like music?",she inquired. "Yeah it's my passion",he answered gazing at the twinkle in her eyes. "Amazing! Our first common characteristic! You know I love playing the guitar so much that at times Vansh and I spend nights after nights playing guitars instead of sleeping",she happily chirped. Abhay spoke up,"Vansh??".
"Oh let me introduce my family to you. I live at Sagar Haveli with my mum and dad and my brother Sameer and his friend Vansh who is more like family to us now. We are the Saxenas",she said. Abhay began suspecting something, "Tell me Pia, are you living with your family since birth?",he asked. "Well ofcourse yes! What a clumsy thing to ask!",she said. "No I think not, tell me properly",he said again. "Okay look, I had spent 16 years in a Catholic Convent where I studied till class 10. I was always getting gift packages from my papa and bhaiya who lived abroad as papa worked for the Indian ambassador in Germany. But mummy used to meet me every saturdays and sundays. And Vansh joined our family after his family died in a plane crash and so papa asked him to stay with us. He's bhaiya's best friend and now we are good friends too. So this was my family's information. Tell me about yours",she said. Abhay knew that what he was suspecting had to be true. That werewolf family by the surname of Saxena for whom they had come to Dehradun had to be Pia's family. But could Pia be a werewolf? Was she being used by her family to entrap me, the most wanted powerful vampire? I've got to sort this out,he thought.He came closer to Pia who was looking at the book shelf. He hugged her from behind burying his head in her hair trying to smell and find out her reality. Pia who was standing at his bookshelf on one toe leaning on the side wall gasped when Abhay caught her so passionately. Abhay started rubbing his nose against her neck and bare shoulders partially trying to find Pia's actual scent and partially getting lost in passion. Pia closed her eyes and twitched her lips as he kissed her neck. Abhay's mind told him to stop 'cause now he knew that Pia wasn't a werewolf but he got carried away by his heart's desires. He kept on kissing her neck in a long sweet trail of kisses and Pia weakly muttered,"Abhay!". Abhay urgently turned her around making her bang on the book shelf and started teasing her ears and neck with his lips and teeth. Pia's hand slowly moved up and started stroking his hair.
Suddenly, Abhay released her and moved back in an instant. "Oh! I'm sorry, I got out of control. I'm extremely sorry",he said gasping for breath. Pia opened her tropical turquiose eyes and went blank for a moment trying to comprehend what exactly must she reply to the best looking guy who had just been kissing her.
She stared at her breezy blue eyes blankly. Should she forgive him? But he hasn't done anything wrong. Should she shout at him? But possibly why?

Suddenly the door barged open and Avanti entered with a crystal glass of mango juice. She found Pia leaning on the book shelf with a pink face, her left strap of the white dress loosened on the verge of falling apart and Abhay at a distance of few feets gazing at her. None of the two noticed her presence in the room. She smiled and quietly left after placing the glass at the bedside table. Pia quickly broke the eyelock and sat on the bed tying the strap properly. She gulped down the juice in a minute and spoke up, "Abhay could you please drop me home? Mummy must be worrying a lot".
"Sure! We'll leave in half an hour. I'll give you something to wear so you can freshen up",he said. "Thanks a lot Abhay! You're really sweet",she whispered.
Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
It's late ni8 in India, so I'm not sending any pm to anyone now. Tomorrow I'll send. So dnt bash me for not sending pm's
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful part Shalini!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Sorry for not replying after the previous one, haven't been around... But both the parts were awesome...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Saxenas are werewolves??? Interesting...!! And Abhay's the most powerful vamp... And why can't Haseena control her thirst for human blood?? I mean she must be older than Abhay, right?? Does this have any significance further in the story??? Well, I like Abhay but is he going to try to push Piya away every now and then?? Hope it's not so... And, is Piya like reincarnation of Maithili???๐Ÿ˜• Why did she feel as if she had known Abhay for ages?? Will her family really use her ever to trap Abhay????? And why exactly do they want Abhay????
Well, I'll be waiting for the next part so, update as soon as you can...๐Ÿ˜Š
Love,
Nidhi๐Ÿค—
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmmm.. romantic update, do continue