Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: swatiluvsabhiya

<font color="#ff0033">nice ff... </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="3"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="3">continue soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

Thanks swati! And welcome to the forum. Add me to your buddy list
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Impossible Love's begining.Abhay felt like those ancient memories were repeating. As Pia slept before his concerned eyes, he felt for the first time in his vampiral existence that his 'dead' life was not worthless at all. He wondered how could it be possible that his faintest hope of regaining the sight of the face for whom he gave up his life has once again came back to him. He cleaned her wounds and bandaged them. He just loved the touch of her skin against his fingers. He pulled the blanket on her and sat on the parapet of the large window just beside his bedside. He savoured each moment of watching her sleep just like a thirsty man worships the water he drinks. But then suddenly a thought crossed his mind. He has found back the face he loved but he's not the same person he used to be. He's no longer human and this fragile fairy lady was a human. What will he do now 'cause he knew that he couldn't control his feelings. He heard a rustling sound and went out quietly. "Abhay we smell a human. Have you brought your dinner home?",Haseena inquired. "No! You know that I don't feed on human blood. Even Chaand doesn't but you, oh! dear mother, you can never control your thirst", Abhay said trying to hide it from her that a bleeding human girl was lying on his bed peacefully. "Don't try to change the topic. I didn't get a prey tonight so am really craving for sweet blood. Tell me why I'm getting the smell of blood",she demanded. Abhay quickly cooked a lie,"Avanti! Avanti is human so you know she smells of blood".

Chaand understood the plot and guestered Haseena to go to her palatial room while he stayed with Abhay. "You know you can't blindfold me",he whispered. "Dad I found an injured girl on the roads of Dehradun so brought her here before she could lose life. She's in my room now unconscious",Abhay said.
"Okay but you better hide her from Haseena.",he said before rushing to Abhay's room. He opened the door and saw Pia's face. "I think I've seen that girl before",he said. Abhay got puzzled 'cause Chaand had never met Maithli. She had burned before Chaand reached the palace so how could he know Pia's face. "Where dad?",he asked. "In some party or newspaper photo I guess. She's not just an unimportant human. I think I know something but can't remember right now. Keep her safe",he replied.

Abhay spent the whole night thinking what could be the real face of this angelic Pia. At morning, Pia woke up and tried to regain some memory but failed. She saw the most handsome and mindblowing face reminding her of the Grecian gods. Abhay came and sat at her bedside and forwarded his hands,"Hi! I'm Abhay". She weakly muttered,"Where am I? What happened to me?".
"I found you lying on the road in a pool of blood beside your car. I think a car hit you right? Your cellphone was crushed so I brought you home to save you",he said. Pia held his hand in a weak hold,"Thank you so much for saving me. I would have died had you not saved me. Thank you so much Abhay". Abhay smiled and said,"You don't have to thank me Pia, I'm just happy that I could save you". "Aaah my name is Piyali",she said. " But I like Pia",he said. "Okay you can call me that",she said.

Avanti entered with Pia's breakfast. Abhay took it and she went away. Abhay helped Pia to sit on the bed and fed her her breakfast. Pia was so mersmerised in his breezy blue eyeballs. Pia suddenly got choked and starting coughing desperately. Abhay patted her shoulders till she turned normal.

After breakfast, she asked Abhay,"Abhay can I make a call to my mum? She must be worrying". Abhay handed her his Blackberry. "Mum? Is it Mrs. Raveena Saxena?". Abhay's eyebrows narrowed at the mention of 'SAXENA'. "Mum it's me Piyali. Mum I met with a serious accident last night and a kind guy Abhay saved me. I'm at his place now and don't worry I'll be back soon...Yeah I'll return soon",Pia said to Raveena. She ended the call and found Abhay fiddling with a button from his persian blue shirt. He took a needle from the drawer but neither could he put the thread inside the needle hole nor could he sew it properly. "Come I'll do it for you", said Pia getting up from her bed limping on one toe. She leaned on the wall beside the bed while Abhay came forward. "Boys are always like this. Hold me I can't stand properly on one toe",she said. Abhay held the uninjured arm and she started sewing the button his shirt. Abhay was gazing at her. When she finished, while cutting the thread with her teeth, her lips brushed against his chest through the unbuttoned shirt. The needle dropped from her hands as Abhay's hands left her arms and he removed a piece of thread from her lips. He brought his face closer and whispered,"Would you...would you mind if I asked you to stay here for some days more?"
".I would have loved to but you know my family's concerned about me so I have to go.",she said. "But we can meet again right?"
Little bit more continued in next postEdited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
"I mean I like you and I'm sure you do the same. So we'll never part right? Promise me we will not lose contact?",she asked. Abhay asked,"How can you like me in such a short time Pia? You don't even know me". "I don't know Abhay! My heart's telling me that I know you for ages",she said. He pulled her to his arms and kissed her hair. He thought mentally,"But I can't ruin your life Pia. I've to distance myself from you before it's too late. I've to break your love".IMPORTANT NOTE: since my ff will be moved to the fan fiction forum very soon so please if you want to get a pm then send me a buddy request. Otherwise I have a hard time remembering who asked me for a pm. So please. And kindly don't abandon my ff when it's moved from pkyek forum to ff forum. Thank you for reading.Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
mansim thumbnail
awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
ohh it was so romantic ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
please pm me the next part๐Ÿ˜Š
update soon๐Ÿ˜‰
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansim

awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ohh it was so romantic ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

please pm me the next part๐Ÿ˜Š

update soon๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Am so happy you liked it! Thank you for the compliment.
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks or the PMEdited by pari_smart - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Nice update
<div></div>Thanks or the PM

Thank you and you are welcome!
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shalini,
that was a nice update...so SAXENA & RAICHANDS r enemies r wat?do continue soon..dont make abhay very arrogant..
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei shalini,that was a nice update...so SAXENA & RAICHANDS r enemies r wat?do continue soon..dont make abhay very arrogant

. Yep! Saxena and Raichands can't stand each other because...(I'LL REVEAL LATER). Please don't hate me but I'm turning Abhay a little negative I mean he won't be that rude but Pia will get sad at his actions.Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wondrful update..hey, i'v sent u a buddy request..do accept it & pm me wen u update more..update soon..