Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

amazing dear

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: mino1997

omg!! pia met with an accident and i abhay saved her ... plz make the nxt update a little longer😳 ... u write very good ... loved ur start and continue soon😊❤️

Thanks for the compliment!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: rach2012

lovely update. thanks a lot. eagerly waiting for the next one :)

I'll update soon
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmingkiller

hey dear plz add me too pm list

Okies!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Love At First Sight.

Deep in the dense woods of Dehradun's mysterious forest a broad masculine figure was sitting lazily at the lakeside. It was so unbelievably true that the person with whom you fall in love at the age of 16 will always enchant your heart. He had been 'living' on this earth since ancient times but still a good 666 years didn't prove worthwhile. He still fancied her beautiful face whom he lost 647 years ago. Maybe he had forgotten what love is but still deep inside his dead heart somewhere he still craved for that angelic face. Suddenly a woman's cry of anguish hit his ears. Something urged him to go and find out what was the cause. He got up and ran fast towards the usually isolated roads. He could smell blood already but being an ancient, he has stopped craving for that intoxicating drink. He saw a lady lying helplessly on the road in a wide pool of blood. She was wearing a nice costly dress and her posh car suggested that she was a fortunate girl. He ran closer to her and found her face lying on the road and the back of her head bleeding profusely. He didn't stop to think for a moment before he brushed his lips over the ghastly cut and stopped the bleeding immediately. He then slowly moved her hair together to reveal her face. He turned her and her face touched his chest. What he saw left him dazed. This girl had the same face as his beloved had. He urgently held her bleeding forehead and she moved a little. He quickly started asking,"Tell me your name. What's your name?"
The girl managed to utter"P...Piya...",before she collapsed. He cried out "PIA! Pia wake up...nothing will happen to you...trust me I'll save you".

He had studied the human physiology and he knew that when a person loses consciousness or when the brain is hurt, only the person's name can bring him back to consciousness. He healed her forehead and bleeding temples. He saw her waist damaged, her leg bones broken and both her hands in critical condition. He quickly took her in his broad arms and sped off to his house which was very far from Dehradun an isolated ruined place.

He reached his palatial house which had a shabby outlook but from inside it was a marvelous palace. He found a note on his desk telling him that his 'parents' weren't home. He quickly ran to his bedroom with a critical Pia. He laid her on his bed and decided not to heal her completely as she might later suspect. So he only touched her waist to repair those damaged hips but left her legs and arms as they were.

He called his maid Avanti and ordered her,"Avanti change her bloodied clothes and make her wear Naina's dress".

She nodded and he left the room. He returned with Naina's spotless white short dress and handed it to Avanti. After a few minutes she came out and he ordered her to bring some antiseptic, cotton pads, bandages etc. She went down and returned soon.

He entered his room and moved slowly towards her frail body. She was partly conscious now and he sat at her side.He said," You had met with a ghastly accident and I rescued you. You'll stay here until you recover okay? I'll take care of you". He moved her hair locks and she shivered at his touch. He took the warm wet towel and started wiping her bloodied arms. She fell back to sleep while he was fighting with himself to not to kiss her.
Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
more more. i am sorry for pressuring u but it's so good. u r such  a good writer, and i am like nothing compare to u😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
more more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's too good🤪
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

more more. i am sorry for pressuring u but it's so good. u r such a good writer, and i am like nothing compare to u😳

Not now syria. I've 2 watch y'day's episode of pkyek n rush 4 school in 45 minutes. Sorry
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
okk but update soon dear. its lovely.