Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Precap: He urgently held her bleeding head and asked,"What's your name? Tell me! Quick"

She was fainting but answered vaguely,"P...PI...A...". She collapsed in his arms.

"PIA?!",he shrieked to regain her consciousness.
mansim thumbnail
it was good👏👏
the surprise birthday party for piya was so sweet😳
 ohh who is this mysterious guy😲
thanks for the pm😊
 update soon😉
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansim

it was good👏👏

the surprise birthday party for piya was so sweet😳

ohh who is this mysterious guy😲

thanks for the pm😊

update soon😉

Thank u! Come on don't tell me that you couldn't guess who he is
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for replying late. just finished my u.s. his exam, and have chemistry at 7:00 p.m. here. But , as soon as I finished my test. I came running to see r p.m. and check if u have updated or not. I love this ff. U r such a awesome writer. It's too good. And , the surprise party the best part. I am guessing abhiya are going to meet in next update. Plz make it longer. I know you are through ur phone, but can't help feeling greedy for longer updates. ur a such a amazing writer. anyway, g2g. update soon.🤗 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

sorry for replying late. just finished my u.s. his exam, and have chemistry at 7:00 p.m. here. But , as soon as I finished my test. I came running to see r p.m. and check if u have updated or not. I love this ff. U r such a awesome writer. It's too good. And , the surprise party the best part. I am guessing abhiya are going to meet in next update. Plz make it longer. I know you are through ur phone, but can't help feeling greedy for longer updates. ur a such a amazing writer. anyway, g2g. update soon.🤗

All the best for your exams! Baby my fingers are paining badly so didn't type more. Yup abhiya will meet n it's gonna be very interesting
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shalini,
that part was nice..friends throwing surprise party,,family members playing as if they dont remember her b'day..poor girl..got hit by speeding car..continue soon..
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG Abhay save Piya
Awesome start
Thanks for d PM
gr8 start of this ff.piya get hurt on her birthday.waiting for abhay's introduction.pleas update soon.thank for pm
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start sweetie...I'll give a detailed comment after the next or maybe two updates when I understand the story a bit more...
Love,
Nidhi.😊🤗
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Hey Dear Amazing Update.. Loved d Bday Part.. Wat is gonna happen on Piya's 18th Bday.. Everything is gonna change forever n abt illuminating d dark soul.. Waiting for dis Mystery.. D Mysterious guy must b Abhay.. Eagerly waiting for d next part.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol.