Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge #116 [3/5 - Epi. 136] (Page 2)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Not a bad episode, though some things struck me as strange. First Rajveer having a diary? Then Arohi and Romit, why in the world didn't they leave after getting the tapes? They just sat there doing nothing, huge mistake on their part!!

I admire Romit's guts though, he stood to his word that he was there alone and wouldn't say that Arohi was with him. He was even willing to go to jail, he took a risk but fortunately Arohi saved him

Aww, poor Romit there he stood wanting a hug but Shefali hugged Arohi instead. Poor guy said it wasn't his day. I am glad Arohi acknowledged the risk Romit took and showed appreciation for his help, it was a sweet scene. LOL at the change in Romit when Shefali said he was her hero Embarrassed

From what I saw in the video though, it doesn't really prove Arjun is innocent just that he left the room. I hope it was recorded when Arjun and Arohi are coming out of the room seconds after the shooting, that would prove his innocence and what Arohi said.

Another character who had guts and took a risk was Arohi who admitted she took the footage and told Rajveer he would only get the tapes in court. She risked getting arrested but Rajveer just couldn't do it. I am glad Arohi wasn't arrested and that the truth is out, even if Arohi and Romit hadn't come forward Rajveer would have suspected Arohi was involved.

I missed Arjun today

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 03 May 2011 at 6:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everrasika_DSaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Why people? Come back and write takes. I miss the masti chaos bhara ML!!! Disapprove

Kavya.. awesome take.. we complement each other.. u said everything i dint..
Mandy.. awesome take.. u always manage to find the gud points in the show, while i can never ignore the bad ones.. LOL rajvir having a diary??Ouch they cudnt give him a better excuse? hez the in charge there na? cudnt he have gone on rounds? or cudnt he have forgotten some imp case file? or his fone? pagal bhare pade hai i tell u..D'oh

Edited by aksh4IF - 03 May 2011 at 8:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

An OK episode...the whole tape fiasco..what was that..couldn't Arohi n Romit leave immediately after they got the tapes..they waited for Rajveer to catch themD'ohHehe it was so funny that within no time so many ladies with burkhas were present at the police stationLOL Romit is so dumb..why he had to slap the constableLOL pagal hainLOL 

CVs KMH mein har secret CDs mein hi hona chahiyeD'ohthink something creative n differentAngry this has become too old nowAngry

I wonder how the person who shot the video went upstairs n shot the moment where KSA ko goli lagiLOL aur just by seeing this how everyone understood Arjun wasn't present thereD'ohsab golmaal hainLOLROFL 

I was shocked to see that Arohi surrenderedShocked arre if u surrender n go to jail..how will Arjun come out. Loved the flashbacks Rajveer had..cute momentsSmile hated that Rajveer said Arohi is a ganda dhabbaShockedCry Hate you RajveerAngry

CVs are not handling this track properlyAngry 

Edited by rasika.KK - 03 May 2011 at 9:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Hiya Rasika, just when i said ppl come write takes, u came.. this happened the other dayy too LOL

n ditto to ur take.. why r they handling it this way!! gadhe hai...as for arohi, she figured between bevda lawyer n ullus, her chances of having a love life was nonexistent, might as well surrender n go live with arjun.ROFL

rasika_DS

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Hiya Rasika, just when i said ppl come write takes, u came.. this happened the other dayy too LOL

n ditto to ur take.. why r they handling it this way!! gadhe hai...as for arohi, she figured between bevda lawyer n ullus, her chances of having a love life was nonexistent, might as well surrender n go live with arjun.ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Haha aksh gud one..bechari Arohi..right she must have thought yeh zaalim duniya hum pyar karne walo ko chain se jeene nahi degi..instead i will go to jail n live peacefully with ArjunLOLLOL

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
am gud.. very pissed off..but gud!! LOL just vented on KMH's fb wall!! their story doesnt even start to scrape the L of logic!! phew.. what's up wid u? how was work?

rasika_DS

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I am gud tooBig smile At work nowWinkLOL Work is also gudTongue 

Hmm LogicWackoD'ohKya kare inka..

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
hehe.. so true..at work now? wer r u from?

Go to top