Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

An OK episode...the whole tape fiasco..what was that..couldn't Arohi n Romit leave immediately after they got the tapes..they waited for Rajveer to catch themHehe it was so funny that within no time so many ladies with burkhas were present at the police station😆 Romit is so dumb..why he had to slap the constable😆 pagal hain😆 

CVs KMH mein har secret CDs mein hi hona chahiyethink something creative n different😡 this has become too old now😡

I wonder how the person who shot the video went upstairs n shot the moment where KSA ko goli lagi😆 aur just by seeing this how everyone understood Arjun wasn't present theresab golmaal hain😆🤣 

I was shocked to see that Arohi surrendered😲 arre if u surrender n go to jail..how will Arjun come out. Loved the flashbacks Rajveer had..cute moments😊 hated that Rajveer said Arohi is a ganda dhabba😲😭 Hate you Rajveer😡

CVs are not handling this track properly😡 
Edited by rasika.KK - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hiya Rasika, just when i said ppl come write takes, u came.. this happened the other dayy too ðŸ˜†

n ditto to ur take.. why r they handling it this way!! gadhe hai...as for arohi, she figured between bevda lawyer n ullus, her chances of having a love life was nonexistent, might as well surrender n go live with arjun.🤣
rasika_DS thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

Hiya Rasika, just when i said ppl come write takes, u came.. this happened the other dayy too ðŸ˜†

n ditto to ur take.. why r they handling it this way!! gadhe hai...as for arohi, she figured between bevda lawyer n ullus, her chances of having a love life was nonexistent, might as well surrender n go live with arjun.🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haha aksh gud one..bechari Arohi..right she must have thought yeh zaalim duniya hum pyar karne walo ko chain se jeene nahi degi..instead i will go to jail n live peacefully with Arjun😆😆
aksh4IF thumbnail
am gud.. very pissed off..but gud!! ðŸ˜† just vented on KMH's fb wall!! their story doesnt even start to scrape the L of logic!! phew.. what's up wid u? how was work?
rasika_DS thumbnail
I am gud too😃 At work now😉😆 Work is also gud😛 

Hmm LogicKya kare inka..
aksh4IF thumbnail
hehe.. so true..at work now? wer r u from?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

Why people? Come back and write takes. I miss the masti chaos bhara ML!!! ðŸ˜’

Kavya.. awesome take.. we complement each other.. u said everything i dint..
Mandy.. awesome take.. u always manage to find the gud points in the show, while i can never ignore the bad ones.. 😆 rajvir having a diary?? they cudnt give him a better excuse? hez the in charge there na? cudnt he have gone on rounds? or cudnt he have forgotten some imp case file? or his fone? pagal bhare pade hai i tell u..

Exactly! When I heard diary, I had to replay that part to make sure I heard right. He could have had other work or even say he was going out for lunch. The diary came out of nowhere!
rasika_DS thumbnail
Yup..at work now..Im from Mumbai,India:)
aksh4IF thumbnail
Mandy - they have totally lost it. they r approaching a criminal case in this manner.. n they call themselves a police family!! ðŸ¤¢

Rasika.. now that makes sense..😆 i never knew that ðŸ˜³

k guyz.i have had a day filled wid writing.. now am off.. to some far off land that may have peace or even better, sanity!! tc both of u ðŸ˜Š
rasika_DS thumbnail
Ok bbye Aksh😊 take care🤗