Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge #116 [3/5 - Epi. 136]

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
We are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

The new season tells the story of two diverse families and two diverse individuals. Arjun is quiet & an introvert; Arohi is vibrant & chirpy. Her world revolves around her family of sincere & honest police officers' he is the son of a white collared don! Yet when cupid strikes love has no rules and knows no laws. Kitani Mohabbat Hai traces Arjun & Arohi's love story budding under the most unfavorable circumstances.

So... what are we waiting for?πŸ˜† show 'kitani mohabbat hai' is show se, by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;

however, not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)
1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.

3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
Give your feedback & make your requests at
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us, Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.
People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason😳
Link to previous thread : Mohabbat Lounge #115 [2/5 - Epi. 135]
Edited by -tehreem- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
SONG OF THE DAY
So this post is going to be for Songs suggested baed on what happened in today's episode or we will post a romantic song for arjuhi
kavyasam thumbnail

I mostly have   questions  as  pointers   for the episode. 

why was rajveer  making so many twists in the face and moving it so much?

why after  taking the tapes , arohi and romit did not leave  but waited to be caught sitting there on the bench?

why did rajveer not simply check the footwear?  since he remembered it. 

why  did romit  knowing very well that  he should not talk too much ,  slap the police?

and after slapping why was he not arrested for raising his hand  on  a person in uniform?

their escape  was  good though.πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

why are we getting too much of  simi, sanchit, romit and shefu scenes ?

some jokes are not even giving us smiles,  anything overdone is bad. 

now the biggest question , what was that  in the  video  ????  where can  I find such  recorder ? please tell me ,  the one where I can shoot the party downstairs and also  focus it beyond the stairs and the corridor upstairs !!!!!

such silly  recording,  it was okay  if  there was one tape that showed until ksa and later  arjun left from there,  but  it conviniently  did not  record  when arohi left πŸ€ͺ.   but  it  could record KSA being shot ?  πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.   and  ofcourse  arjun wont be  found near KSA,  becuase  the shooter wont be next to the victim while shooting,  he would have done  from a  place where he can escape easily right  .   duh!!!!!!  

what happened to the CVs?   are  creatives  having more fun rather  than  writing creative  concept???  yep this doubt arised  after seeing the video and then the convo between rajveer and arohi, which  was confusing.

why  did  arohi even  steal  if  she wanted to go and do nautanki of getting arrested ??  how does she  think  it will  help  arjun  if  she gets  arrested.    Couldnot make  what they were talking,  I mean  why  does rajveer want to protect the evidence  which he himself has not watched and now if arohi wants to produce them to court  why is he stopping her.   ?

why is he  constantly  cursing her , that she will never bring arjun out?   why even for once he is saying that  truth will prevail. ?   why  did arohi to their  house  instead of going to station to tell that she stole the tapes?   why that  much  emo. atyachar  was made  ? and why so much overdose of rajveer today ?  πŸ˜­πŸ˜•.   what will happen to that pillar?  😲 

overall  filler episode .   no problem with that.  but  it could have been used to show  DJ or daadi or raashi or  other missing characters. 

kritika  is looking good in  the new  colors πŸ‘πŸΌ,  but please  atleast  dresses  par print to  variety ka lago yaar,  same  flowers  ??

Kritika and  Romit  good acting . πŸ‘

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

the episode was ok. but too much of rajveer and no sign of arjun at all.very bad cv's how can you do this.

i totally did not like rajveer at all he was overacting and shown using his brain. a brain in use that too by the ullu's unbelievable. 

editing.

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i have one thing to say to the CVs.. sorry DVs.. "What were you thinking?"πŸ˜•

so rajvir has a diary? has he always had it or he started writing after gauri came?πŸ˜‰ he has the sense to not have witnesses for arjun's encounter but he leaves his diary lying around?😲

tabassum.. she picked up the fone but didn't notice that her 'aunt' had interesting choice of footwear.πŸ˜•
and then she runs after her boss, "sir, mujhe aapse kuch kaam hai?" what was that!!?😲 cudnt find a diff way of leaving arohi n romit in his office? cud have had arohi pretend to faint while romit went in to steal of the other way arnd..but no.. u had to do such ullupanti..

rajvir finally uses some logic n thinks how these ppl knew abt chandigarh's news.. why? they cudnt have read the papers on the train? maybe its the most buzzing news in chandigarh n they heard someone talking!! is that so out of place?😲

arohi is looking for tapes between files? finally realization.. "chachu apni imp cheezen cupboard me rakhte hain" par wahan pe files ke beech dhundo.. aur ye chachu? hez an ACP na.. he doesnt have a safe for imp evidence?😲

gud observation on rajvir's part to notice footwear change.. πŸ‘

arohi got the tapes no? why not leave? aur kya baaki hai? being from a police family, hum jaante hai ke police station must feel like her second home, toh kya khaana kha ke jaana tha? πŸ˜•

again good deduction by rajvir that they came for the tapes.. lagta hai ACP Aamir ke fan hai. ek time pe ek hi case lete hai! isliye seedhe tapes pe thought gaya..πŸ‘

whats the point of getting romit caught? why do we need rajvir to catch him to realize arohi got the tapes? obviously there are very few ppl in the world who want to save arjun or for that matter trust him. i get it that either its a arjun supporter who needs proof or the real culprit whoz erasing their tracks!! but obviously those tapes dint have anything on them useful... so real culprit ka logic gaya down the drain!! so back to square 1!! why romit? u cud have arohi come n confess even otherwise.. now it seems like she confessed only coz she knew she had been caught!! dislike!!😑

good romit-saving tactic by arohi.. πŸ‘

we loved shef's original voice.. why is she getting voice dubbing?? usko bhi sardi lagi hai kya?πŸ˜›

and why are both simi n shefu being shown as though they only like guyz who are proven macho heroes in some way or the other!!? dislike!!😑

loving arohi's look.. the tired, hard-working, wife-saving-husband mode look.. but does she need these uniform salwars? haan thik hai, she wont be concentrating on her looks when shez in so much trouble.. but how can all her other clothes vanish from her wardrobe instantly, only to be replaced by a dozen salwars of the same design in all the possible colors?πŸ˜†

so the cupids sit down n watch the vid.. would anyone care to explain why simi deduced that KSA getting shot n the shooter not in the screen implies, arjun was not there? πŸ˜•wait. rewind.. where did this video come from? shooter decided to record his best target ever?? or he thought with not having arjun in the frame, he can frame arjun in this case??πŸ˜†

so romit n sanchit were highly scared n worried abt their fathers no? toh abhi kya ghar pe pillows rakh ke aaye hai apne bed pe?? ya dono fathers hibernate mode pe hai?πŸ˜•

rajvir deduced that if romit was there, arohi was there too .. but why did he think she wud be hiding? does he know her at all?😑

arohi comes home n amrit, preeti dont talk to her? no trying to convince her to come back? no giving lectures abt truth n loyalties n such? they r blindly following their husband's orders? 😲 πŸ˜•

bua showing more silent support. good.πŸ‘ hope she breaks her silence once more. 

aaj ke epi ka naam, Kitani Pillars Hai!! There are pillars everywhere, singus home, ullus home, pillars of truth, pillars of crime, pillars of bevkufi, pillars that support the frustration of RSA!! wah wah..kitane pillars hai!! β­οΈ

rajvir thinking of past n getting emotional. good. but saying he is ksa's son n so wants to do the right thing? "sahi raaste pe chalta hun"??? ye raaste se miles dur hai!! πŸ₯±

rajvir's ganda dhabba wala dialogue - i disliked it on principle coz am arjuhi fan n coz hez wrong abt that..πŸ˜† but am happy abt it too.. the irony of it.. when he loses the case, rajvir is gonna be shocked beyond words!! n this will also motivate arohi to fight back stronger to prove her point.. so on that note, i like the intention of the dialogue!!⭐️

Thats all, Defense you want to cross examine?? πŸ€£

Song of teh Day: dedicated to my most fav ppl in the world..the KMH CVs ... NOT!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpXNp79u8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Res

Karan Agaain Missing πŸ˜•
Kittu Stoled The Episode : Greeat Gooing πŸ˜ƒ 
Romit Waas So Funny & Felt So Bad For Arohi At The End 
Rajveer Was very mean
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
res

dv's pray tht i dnt get time to edit warna m goanna bash ur head off🀬
kavyasam thumbnail
Its been a few hours  already  guys ,  we can  post in this lounge only. 

@aksh - superb  post.   and mast song selection.

even I wonder what are they gonna prove with that,  it is know fact arjun is not there,   grrr  when we will get to see the full on court drama.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Not a bad episode, though some things struck me as strange. First Rajveer having a diary? Then Arohi and Romit, why in the world didn't they leave after getting the tapes? They just sat there doing nothing, huge mistake on their part!!

I admire Romit's guts though, he stood to his word that he was there alone and wouldn't say that Arohi was with him. He was even willing to go to jail, he took a risk but fortunately Arohi saved him

Aww, poor Romit there he stood wanting a hug but Shefali hugged Arohi instead. Poor guy said it wasn't his day. I am glad Arohi acknowledged the risk Romit took and showed appreciation for his help, it was a sweet scene. LOL at the change in Romit when Shefali said he was her hero 😳

From what I saw in the video though, it doesn't really prove Arjun is innocent just that he left the room. I hope it was recorded when Arjun and Arohi are coming out of the room seconds after the shooting, that would prove his innocence and what Arohi said.

Another character who had guts and took a risk was Arohi who admitted she took the footage and told Rajveer he would only get the tapes in court. She risked getting arrested but Rajveer just couldn't do it. I am glad Arohi wasn't arrested and that the truth is out, even if Arohi and Romit hadn't come forward Rajveer would have suspected Arohi was involved.

I missed Arjun today
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why people? Come back and write takes. I miss the masti chaos bhara ML!!! πŸ˜’

Kavya.. awesome take.. we complement each other.. u said everything i dint..
Mandy.. awesome take.. u always manage to find the gud points in the show, while i can never ignore the bad ones.. πŸ˜† rajvir having a diary?? they cudnt give him a better excuse? hez the in charge there na? cudnt he have gone on rounds? or cudnt he have forgotten some imp case file? or his fone? pagal bhare pade hai i tell u..
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago