RULES of ullus !! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I dnt think the tapes wud be useful as it is not clear in the video whether Arjun was there or not:S
i think whn Mr.punjabi c d video den he 'll tell sumthing...

I think there were two tapes, but Arohi and the gang saw only one tape.

whole ullu's r pendulum...nvr use their mind (waise i doubt k unk paas dimag hai😆)
The way Amrit and Sudhir treats Arohi it sounds she is not her real daughter-no mother on earth behave the way amrit is behaving.
One thing become sure that Allus doesn't wants to do investigation and r trying to wrap everything under carpet looks like gahera Raj chuppa huaa hai agar bahar aa gaya to allu's ke izzat ka falooda ho jayega.
Originally posted by idunno

The way Amrit and Sudhir treats Arohi it sounds she is not her real daughter-no mother on earth behave the way amrit is behaving.
One thing become sure that Allus doesn't wants to do investigation and r trying to wrap everything under carpet looks like gahera Raj chuppa huaa hai agar bahar aa gaya to allu's ke izzat ka falooda ho jayega.

yeah me too feels d same..othrwise hw can amrit  stand like dat
dunno which kind of rules they hv( ullus ke rules unhee ki tarah ULLU types hai)
yeh ullus ko dekhti hoon toh mine mouth say:

abuse  abuse  abuse

in  tommorow epi when rajveer go to cheqe that video tapes, why arohi n romit  not ran at that time.😕

share ur views.