Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

3rd May - Tender Loving Care (Kes-Gul) (Page 5)

yummoBB Senior Member
yummoBB
yummoBB

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanx Lennie Smile Great post as Usual... Even after watching the episode its so wonderful to Read your posts... Clap

Another wonderful episode... i was hoping that he take great care of Gulaal n he did it Big smile
I hate JK, she is going over...i hope Talli dont do anything bad to herself. She is so Hurt Cry
Before Kesar got into Gulaal's room i think he thought she is not at home, n he was thinking of going inside her room, just to feel her.. The way he he looked at her.. Mashallah every emotion his face take place is so fine and perfect.. Both Neil & Mansi are great on facial expressions..
I was so lost in that scene.. Kesar hesitated before touching her, he cares for her a lot..
N the way he held his finger on her Lips... she was surprised n then smiled.. Now he is looking at her like a MAN... Thats wonderful...
Love Neil & Mansi's acting, they r the best Big smile

Great Going GULAAL,... Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvimanzilmukulLennie

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Lennie for excellent PostThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@ shalini92
Thanks for saying I write well lol! I'm always worried that when I start my mini rants the DT might say I'm character bashing, but I guess when it comes to JK no one is going to begrudge, people telling it how it is!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index