Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

3rd May - Tender Loving Care (Kes-Gul) (Page 4)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: shalini and saurius for liking the post...i have made my mom and grand ma huge fan of gulaal they ask me to play this serial again on net after they finish watching on tv my grandmom says its like return of 80-90 golden era of tv ...when she witnessed outstanding performance and good acting.Tongue...i hope someone is  reading !

Edited by arti07 - 04 May 2011 at 2:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KBfan4eversharneil92Lennie

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
@ arti: trust me! anybody will be a huge fan of this show when they will emotionally see the importance and significance of the story and characters! AND HATS OFF TO YOUR WAY WITH WORDS! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IncenseLennie

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by sauris

The little bit of love is just the tip of iceburg,Its got huge ocean of love flowing beneath it.She just have to reach it ,its all hers

AND I WANT TO LIKE UR COMMENT A MILLION TIMES. gauche! i'm such a sappy romantic at heart!EmbarrassedLOL
Thanks Shalini & arti.Yeah we are all are romantic at heart

sharneil92Lennie

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Great post Lennie!!! It was amazing! When his finger touched her lip it was so great! I love their chemistry!!! I can't wait to watch it!

KBfan4everLennie

KBfan4ever Newbie
KBfan4ever
KBfan4ever

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
The episode was just fantastic. Loved Neil and Manasi.
In the scene when he asks her to stop talking and puts his finger on her lips, the one short moment that they looked at each other made me feel that at that point only Kesar and Gulaal existed in this world. Every other detail was in a way like that they were oblivious of anything else other than their love for each other. Sigh...that touches your soul.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvipoppinssIncenseBinKuchKahe.Lennie*Reemz*

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thanks guys so much, for reading and replying and discussing the episode and with each other Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I've lost count the amount of times I've seen this scene Embarrassed I just loved the agitation and concern Kesar had for Gulaal. He is just what the doctor ordered for her Embarrassed

BTW I am dreading Talli maata today -____-

Edited by *Reemz* - 04 May 2011 at 8:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvipoppinssLennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I've lost count the amount of times I've seen this scene Embarrassed I just loved the agitation and concern Kesar had for Gulaal. He is just what the doctor ordered for her Embarrassed

BTW I am dreading Talli maata today -____-
She needed Kesar yesterday in general to lift her up alittle and bring some kind of peace

I am just waiting to see the pooja scene and when Kesar looks at her Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index