3rd May - Tender Loving Care (Kes-Gul) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
I've lost count the amount of times I've seen this scene 😳 I just loved the agitation and concern Kesar had for Gulaal. He is just what the doctor ordered for her 😳

BTW I am dreading Talli maata today -____-
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I've lost count the amount of times I've seen this scene 😳 I just loved the agitation and concern Kesar had for Gulaal. He is just what the doctor ordered for her 😳

BTW I am dreading Talli maata today -____-
She needed Kesar yesterday in general to lift her up alittle and bring some kind of peace

I am just waiting to see the pooja scene and when Kesar looks at her Embarrassed
Thanx Lennie 😊 Great post as Usual... Even after watching the episode its so wonderful to Read your posts... πŸ‘

Another wonderful episode... i was hoping that he take great care of Gulaal n he did it πŸ˜ƒ
I hate JK, she is going over...i hope Talli dont do anything bad to herself. She is so Hurt 😭
Before Kesar got into Gulaal's room i think he thought she is not at home, n he was thinking of going inside her room, just to feel her.. The way he he looked at her.. Mashallah every emotion his face take place is so fine and perfect.. Both Neil & Mansi are great on facial expressions..
I was so lost in that scene.. Kesar hesitated before touching her, he cares for her a lot..
N the way he held his finger on her Lips... she was surprised n then smiled.. Now he is looking at her like a MAN... Thats wonderful...
Love Neil & Mansi's acting, they r the best πŸ˜ƒ

Great Going GULAAL,... ❀️

Thanks Lennie for excellent PostπŸ‘πŸΌ
@ shalini92
Thanks for saying I write well lol! I'm always worried that when I start my mini rants the DT might say I'm character bashing, but I guess when it comes to JK no one is going to begrudge, people telling it how it is!