Gulaal

3rd May - Tender Loving Care (Kes-Gul) - Page 2

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@ manzilmukul

Marriages should happen between people who live for each other and certainly not sympathy vote. A marriage based on anything less would be a disaster waiting to happen. Do you think KESAR will forget GULAAL.We see raw emotion in his eyes when he sees GULAAL. He is quite over his head in this, if this behaviour of his continues over a period of time.
CV'S can not play with characters like that . It is not done. human emotions are not something you play around with.

ritu i agree with you word to word .I still hv faith in gulaal cvs as they do not fall in kekta's😛genre where she can pair anyone and justify anything in the name of making ugly saas bahu serials,and mindless rona dhona

I just hope cvs dont take us for a ride and handle the characters subtly.

also ritu i think the bond bw kes and gul is something which cannot be replaced by a dull kes talli pairing.I do feel for talli but i only want gul kes...but talli occupying too much time gives a scare of whatt exactly the cvs are planning😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ manzilmukul

Your very deep fear is upper most in all our minds hence we want talli-dushyant pairing. When KESAR comes to  know that the women he has been in love with most of his life is thinking of giving him away to some one else, i feel it will drive him to do something wild. We know KESAR has stong passions flowing in him and is not mature enough to handle them,he might step over the boundary line. That is my take.   
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@ manzilmukul

Your very deep fear is upper most in allour minds hence we want talli-dushyant pairing. When KESAR comes to know that the women he has been in love with most of his life is thinking ofgiving himaway to some one else, i feel it will drive him to do something wild. We know KESAR has stong passions flowing in him and is not mature enough to handle them,he might step over the boundary line. That is my take.

Yes as we all know that kesar is a passionate guy ...It would be lovely to see him confronting gulaal and ask her that" how dare you take decisions on my behalf...and if u live only to make others happy then my happiness lies to be with you 😉 ..what would gulaal reply?

well this seems a distant possibility as there are so many tracks interwoven ...and also talli who seems to be cvs favourate you never know what might happen...agar hurdles nahi ...to serial fin ish nahi ho jayega😃

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You've written everything so beautifully. I have nothing to add 😳 It was a magical scene 😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
To me if two ppl are happy in an relationship however old you are then so be it coz in this world there are more worrying and evil things which need attention

I dont see how Kesar can love anyone in how he loves Gulaal or see anyone in that place where he holds Gulaal in his eyes and in his heart and i dont CVS will mess with it, as far as i can see Gulaal show is a flowing steady river - its always been a great show, its never moved away from what they wanted to achieve and are achieving in a way

As for Talli and D, i have no big problem with it as such if the story does pave that way but there is alot of factors to be takinginto consideration isnt it, and why and how it happens and D's situation and so on

I like what Ritu said - Marriage should be happen if two ppl live for one another and i want to apply that to Gul-Kes, they both live for one another in a way

But sometimes in serial marriages dont happen like that, its always something to lead to make a marriage happen lol

Kesar has feelings of anger and pain in him, and its intense and we have all seen his intensity and i fot a feeling when he finds out about what Gulaal has planned with him and Talli, i think by then Kesar will know his feelings and love for her and totally be even more intense and hurt then he is and so on...

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm sick of JK now. She's just pure poison. Stupid women spends all day cursing anyone that crosses her path, then cries when bad things happen to her! Karma's a b**** JK, and what goes around comes around. JK is already suffering the consequences of her foul personality, with an unhappy life, but what's worse is that her kids and husband are suffering to.
Yet she still won't change, evil woman!

And another thing that I don't like, is why hasn't gulaal and sudha pushed talli in her studies, or towards a career path? So gulaal didn't like it when a young kesar didn't study hard enough, but talli the girl is allowed to indulge (perhaps even encouraged too), in 24hr along fantasies of nothing but marriage, kesar, marriage, kesar, marriage, kesar etc. etc.
Perhaps gulaal was worried that a brainy young talli if pushed would be smarter than kesar, and that's why she allowed her to dwell permanently in la la land lol.
But seriously after their experiences with marriage, you would think that both gulaal (happy but tragically short-lived first marriage, then being pressured into marrying her child devar, in order to protect and fulfill her husbands dreams, and now lonely), and sudha (disastrous, abusive and loveless marriage, and now lonely also), would learn from it and encourage her to have other dreams besides boys and marriage.
Rather than seeing talli marry dushyant, I would really like to see her become independent. Work hard at her studies and/or train and become a teacher like her dad. And one day turn to that witch JK, and say 'yes I might stand alone as an orphan, but at least I'm standing, at least I can support myself and at least I can stand with my head held high'
I don't want the show to become talli centered, but I'm sure vasant wouldn't begrude a few independent women in his 'dream telesgra' so maybe gulaal can help her achieve those goals?
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manzilmukul

ritu i agree with you word to word .I still hv faith in gulaal cvs as they do not fall in kekta's😛genre where she can pair anyone and justify anything in the name of making ugly saas bahu serials,and mindless rona dhona

I just hope cvs dont take us for a ride and handle the characters subtly.

also ritu i think the bond bw kes and gul is something which cannot be replaced by a dull kes talli pairing.I do feel for talli but i only want gul kes...but talli occupying too much time gives a scare of whatt exactly the cvs are planning😕

@Manzimukul and Rituka I dont think the Cv's will mess up at all. Uptil now Gulaal has been an A+ show, why will they risk it. This show is meant for a certain niche audience and they have found those viewers. They have such excellent actors in Neil and Mansi...and am sure they know how to create magic. There were many instances in the past where they could have reduced this to an Ekta show, but yet the writers of Gulaal have held their own with dignity. I have full faith in the CV's. Only the track of Talli keeps worrying me a bit, with Jamuna Kaki on her back all the time, both Gulaal and Kesar will get highly protective about her. Makes me wonder to what extent they will go to keep her happy.
sundale03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written lennie.I think today all those feelings and emotions which kesar was forcefully hiding from gulaal came out unknowingly .It was really good to see him caring for her and yes, ordering her to do this and that. Now I really can't imagine kesar's reaction when gulaal, the women he loved, his wife asks him to marry thalli.

we have got two fantastic actors ,they made the scene more beautiful ,wonder why this show is not catching up more  trp's  ,they have got amazing cast, different story, marvelous cinematography and good bg music and everything which a good show needs. May be the the concept is not an n easily digesting one for the society.

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ lennie

You are right about them looking excatly what they are, husband-wife. Today KESAR got an insight to what married people go through in a day. There was concern(KESAR) , anger(gulaal), coaxing and bossing( KESAR), trust(GULAAL) , duty(KESAR), passion(KESAR) and the most important thing being there for one another in sickness and in health. 

He saw her sleep at night and the precap shows that he will see her first thing in the morning performing puja. Husbands see their wives do all this every day. That is what marriage is all about in a typical household. 

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post lennie and a terrific episode...it was a kesar's journey  from a stranger to a caring friend... to loving and doting husband..and kesar travelled it in no sec...loved how kesar started standing reluctantly otuside gulaal's room and ended sitting besides her...nursing him showering his platonic love without fear... without hestitation...for gulaal it was the moment she will rejoice forever...she got what she was wanting and longing for... all these year ...little bit  of love all that she needs ... small piece of concern  for that  content and beautiful smile ...sweet scold to close that lovely pair of eyes and let her weave her dreams her wish...yes little bit of love is all that she needs