Gulaal

3rd May - Tender Loving Care (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Back to JK still giving Talli an ear-bashing and continuing on and on, and about her being an orphan and adopted and how Gulaal and Sudha brought her here and so and she should come to the wedding as JK does want ppl asking q's on her and so on, i feel for Talli and JK saying all this to her, and saying to her and maing her feel so alone

Got to say Sudha looks really pretty in her dress for the wedding, but then agfain i always thougth Sudha was pretty, its a shame she has a fool for a husband and a MIL like JK 😆

Sudha tells everyone whilst they are all ready for the wedding that Gulaal is so unwell and she has put her to sleep and says that she will stay behind to look after her but JK goes off on one saying how can she stay and not come, she is JK's only bahu and wants her and there and says let Talli stay and so on, but Sudha says how can she, Talli got ready and everything and how can she say no but it seems the only option left is to let Talli stay and as Talli comes down all sad at what JK has said to her before, and so on and Sudha sees something is up but lets it go and as they all leave

I feel for Talli, JK told her that she will send her someplace else and Talli flashes back in time to when he father passed away and soem village woman consoling child Talli and saying what will her future/life be like, she has no one and also the fact she is a girl and what will happen to her and so on, and thats when Gulaal embraced her and took her to Sudha and Sudha accepting her and embracing her as her own and finally we see Talli fall on the floor crying...

I got this feeling that Talli has done something bad 😕to herself seeing as no one is home when Kesar walked in and the door was left ajar

Is it me or did we see the wind effect again, you see the gust of wind blowing on his face - did Gulaal hears the gust of wind that disturbed her sleep or was it Kesar's bike, i am gonnago for the gust of wind and then we see Kesar coming along on his bike and then Kesar walks in.. (i mentioned the door left open abit above) and as far as Kesar can see everyone has gone to the wedding so no one should be home, anyways Kesar goes and then for some reason he stops as the wind effect is blowing towards him as he looks back to the direction of Gulaal's room i assume, and walks towards it - to me it seems like he has a pull thats leading him there, thats how i see the scene being done, and then stops outside her door and flashes back to what happened yesterday and what she said to him being angry and distant and so on, he reaches for the door but then steps back and starts to walk away and then hears a sound of something dropping and rushes in and then he sees Gulaal on the floor trying to pick up what she dropped and then Gulaal notices him, and both look at each other and we have voiceovers on what was said yesterday between them at that place again, and then Gulaal turn around with such a passive look on her face and just cleaning the water she dropped on the floor both not saying anything. you can feel the tension and you can feel emotions of nothing been said and the Gulaal just goes back to bed to rest and looks in Kesar's direction when she is lying down but sees that he has gone, and he comes back and seems like he has brought water for her and put it down loudly so she wakes up, and pour her water and offers to her and she looks away saying why did he bother, he doesnt care about her so why take so much effort in bringing her water and that she would of got it herself and then Kesar says something which we know Kesar use to say to her in a way if i remember correctly or was it the way he said it like an a force/statement in what Kesar said she finally took it and drank it and also helped her to put the glass on the table as well, which she noticed

The way Kesar looked at her when she close her eyes again and nearly reached out to touch her but she opened her eyes and asked him how he didnt go with everyone and Gulaal seems so weak and Kesar touches her head and its warm and looks for the medicine the doctor gave her and Gulaal notices him looking for it, you knows its the little things that Gulaal notices and she did here and before with the glass as well

The way Kesar takes control is something to be seen, and Gulaal notices this and so on, thats why she cant refuse him, and also nice to see Kesar telling her off and so on - like an affectionate person would 😆😳 

Poor Talli she seems to be in her old house which is isolated as we saw few weeks back, with a photo of her parents and says Jk is right  - the only thing is if ppl want to nitpick is that she left Gulaal alone in the house knowing she wasnt well but we had Kesar 😉

Its so endearing to see Kesar tell her to be quiet and get some rest and so on, and whilst he puts a wet cloth on her forehead and so on and she is smiling, and we see the precap scene where Gulaal asks him where he was the Kesar she knows, and Kesar again tells her to be quiet and close her eyes and so on, and she tries to speak again and Kesar puts his finger on her lips to make her quiet and she does and he also closes her eyes with his hands as he looks at her

What a scene it was with Kes-Gulaal and Kesar being that Kesar we know that was there, the loving one

Now tell me if we saw this scene without knowing who they were and so on, you would think they are a couple, a hubby and wifey or a bf/gf - coz it was one affectionate scene that reflected that Tender, loving and care and basically how a husband takes cares of his wife or just a scene set for two ppl who look like lovers (if you get what i am trying to say) 😳

We all know that this Kesar we saw today wont last long coz of the suppressing emotions he has and not only that he purposely tries to cover up his care for Gulaal in many ways we have seen and all that, but it might get him some answers to his letter of questions he had yesterday or so 😊

Manasi and Neil were fab, what i love about Manasi is that she acts out every little emotions on her face, in every second and we see the turn of expressions and emotions on her face so every second counts, and to me thats acting, (Manasi's always been fantastic and she is probably one of the best if not the best actress on tv right now) and thats why i say Neil compliments her as well coz he is also like that as well 😊

Precap - Gulaal doing pooja on the tulsi (i think) outside and Kesar watches on from behind a wall, looks like he is echanted by her beauty again 😳😳😳

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Lennie
Jamuna Kaki is so mean. She just does not stop bashing talli. talli will go missing i think and everybody will get worried. I feel it is talli time on thursday, the episode seems to indicate a show down between GULAAL and jamuna kaki for talli. Tender Loving Care will replace other matters soon enough.

Now to the TLC.It was the gust of wind tugging at his heartstings to go to her room and maybe take a peak. You have to hand it to Kesar he knows his manners , he did not barge in her room at that time of the night.The glass dropping on the floor proplled him in.Thank god what we have been all waiting for today. Kesar bossing GULAAL around was a sight for sore eyes. Usually she fusses around everyone. Kesar showed enough restraint again by not giving in to his wish to touch her but gave in when he felt her flinch with tiredness. That scene when he puts his hand on her lips says excatly what you conveyed ( Two people who mean the world to each other, share more than just a friendship). GULAAL can also act pricey in front of KESAR given an opportunity,like we saw today. 

even i feel this is not going to last long but may leave them wanting more.
Manasi- neil were fanastic as usual.

Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@Lennie

Jamuna Kaki is so mean. She just does not stop bashing talli. talli will go missing i think and everybody will get worried. I feel it is talli time on thursday, the episode seems to indicate a show down between GULAAL and jamuna kaki for talli. Tender Loving Care will replace other matters soon enough.  I feel something will happen to Talli, she is being hurt by JK alot and to keep saying she is an orphan and so on, hurts more then anything then harsh words could do

Now to the TLC.It was the gust of wind tugging at his heartstings to go to her room and maybe take a peak. You have to hand it to Kesar he knows his manners , he did not barge in her room at that time of the night.The glass dropping on the floor proplled him in.Thank god what we have been all waiting for today. Kesar bossing GULAAL around was a sight for sore eyes. Usually she fusses around everyone. Kesar showed enough restraint again by not giving in to his wish to touch her but gave in when he felt her flinch with tiredness. That scene when he puts his hand on her lips says excatly what you conveyed ( Two people who mean the world to each other, share more than just a friendship). GULAAL can also act pricey in front of KESAR given an opportunity,like we saw today. 

TLC is what Gulaal needed today, and a lift from Kesar not only coz she was ill but in general as well

Far as i can see Kesar didnt know Gulaal would be home, and yes he didnt go in the room and so on.
Yep it was great to see Kesar bossing Gulaal around and being stern and affectionately telling her off coz to me thats what it conveyed and then looking after her, and if i saw this scene far away then i would think that these two ppl share more then friendship or this is how a man./husband cares and treats his other wife, looking after her and boosing her and affectionately telling her to be quiet, close her eyes and sleep and then the putting his finger to her lips and then the hand over her eyes

Kesar is looking at Gulaal in how a man looks at a woman

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

awesome post lennie👏and what a visual treat today.yes it was a gust of wind as kesar was drawn towards gulaal's room😉.The gul-kes scene was pathbreaking and breathtaking.the way he took control and cared for gulaal was so romantic☺️.Also did you notice the satisfaction in gul eyes when she finally goes to sleep...oh my heart missed a beat seeing the precap as well.gul is rather an ordinary looking girl...but even with her girl next door looks kesar is enchanted by her charms.

😍

My heart does cry for talli .why jk confrontation with talli...are the cvs throwing hints at talli dushyant?Also as regards of the age gap issues of talli dushyant ,in india even in cities also there are such marriages for eg i had a certain frnd of mine who is 10 yrs younger to her husband...so you see ,,,,,,its not considered as a taboo in indian society.But considering that she was in the same house...iam not very sure what they are trying to potray...or do they want us to sympathise with talli so tthat even if kes -talli👎🏼 ultimately happens we do not end uup cursing her😆

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OH MAN! 3/4 of the episode was gul-kesar!!!! oh this episode is worth billions!!! the directors' pockets must be raking in billions!!! this episode i'm so gonna put in my repeat list!😳

you know, the directors are finally showing us very content rich episodes! can't wait for tom's episode!!! this week the TVRs should go up real high... i don't want this show to stop!!!!!!!!👏

btw, i love the kesar we saw today. it literally showed the loving innocence for gulaal from the younger kesar that we all miss!❤️
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@manzilmukul: my parents have 10 years of age gap! LOL. talli-dushyant is very viable!
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@Lennie

Jamuna Kaki is so mean. She just does not stop bashing talli. talli will go missing i think and everybody will get worried. I feel it is talli time on thursday, the episode seems to indicate a show down between GULAAL and jamuna kaki for talli. Tender Loving Care will replace other matters soon enough.

Yup agree Rituka it was nice to see the tables reversed on Gulaal, for a change Kesar bossing her and taking care of her..Gulaal seemed to be enjoying every moment of it. This was a big step in the relation of Gulaal and Kesar..progression towards some more understanding on both Gulaal's and Kesar's part. Tomorrow Talli ka natak hain...lets see and enjoy
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

awesome post lennie👏and what a visual treat today.yes it was a gust of wind as kesar was drawn towards gulaal's room😉.The gul-kes scene was pathbreaking and breathtaking.the way he took control and cared for gulaal was so romantic☺️.Also did you notice the satisfaction in gul eyes when she finally goes to sleep...oh my heart missed a beat seeing the precap as well.gul is rather an ordinary looking girl...but even with her girl next door looks kesar is enchanted by her charms.

😍        Yes it was nice to see take control and actually care for her and do things for her, and this is what she needed in general not coz she was ill as well, and yes she was at somewhat peace in going to sleep

What makes Gulaal stand out is coz she is just there, she shines, she is lit from within and Kesar knows Gulaal and how she is, so now seeing her - he is looking at her in how a man gazes at a woman and so on

My heart does cry for talli .why jk confrontation with talli...are the cvs throwing hints at talli dushyant?Also as regards of the age gap issues of talli dushyant ,in india even in cities also there are such marriages for eg i had a certain frnd of mine who is 10 yrs younger to her husband...so you see ,,,,,,its not considered as a taboo in indian society.But considering that she was in the same house...iam not very sure what they are trying to potray...or do they want us to sympathise with talli so tthat even if kes -talli👎🏼 ultimately happens we do not end uup cursing her😆

As of now i will just say that JK has a problem with Talli coz she has never taken to her and is irritated by her and is not blood, JK always has something to lash out at

About D and Talli,  i can see a track made for them if it goes that way... and i know ppl will say again the age gap but to me the age gap isnt important as what D has done and knowing how he repents each day and the life he leads and thats why he says he has no right to marry coz he cant live a normal life when he is living a guilty one and does any woman deserve that, and i think D knows in a way - that anyone sharing his life, it isnt right to put that other half in the equation when and if the secret comes out, and dragging her along

Ppl in society dont look at age gap between man marrying a younger girl, its always woman marrying a young guy isnt it

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ manzilmukul

Marriages should happen between people who live for each other and certainly not sympathy vote. A marriage based on anything less would be a disaster waiting to happen. Do you think KESAR will forget GULAAL . We see raw emotion in his eyes when he sees GULAAL. He is quite over his head in this, if this behaviour of his continues over a period of time.
CV'S can not play with characters like that . It is not done. human emotions are not something you play around with.   
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@lennie

yup in indian society an older man marrying a younger woman is good and i remember my mother went mad when i married the love of my life who was my batchmate and she freaked out saying that you two do not have a significant age difference.😳...But yes an older woman with a younger man is still a big ISSUE😲and in the end ppl start blaming the woman for not controlling her feelings as if she has no right to love😡...I always have problems with the hypocrisy that still prevalent in the society which has different set of rules for men and woman.

I agree with you on talli dushyant.with the current mindset and turmoil in dushyant it would be very difficult for him to infact marry any girl.