Uttaran

aaj kya hua ??? !!! (Page 3)

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

So another strong character hs been destroyed. Angry

Really I got so frustrated. When Rathod said 'mein VSB nahi hun' I liked it but after that he started blabbering like a 10 year old kid and told Tapasya everything and poor Iccha still does not know that S and S came for badla.
Lucky Tapasya have her way wid Rathod tooAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

knew it ankit, rathod ke plans mujhe ajeeb lag rahe the , the day he was talking 2 satya ki mujhe taapu ki soch pe koi bharosa nahin, usi din se mujhe usspe doubt thaAngry i knew he would give in tappu sooner or later

Edited by intruderfast - 03 May 2011 at 11:37am

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasini79

r they showing taps positive???????? coz she let ichcha go to save veer ...

Don't know. She was still shouting Veer is her husband and the baby is Veer'sAngryAngry.Lets see why she let Iccha go

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79IisBliss

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

I too got the same doubt.. The music they played when Rathod was giving her first aid and the way she was gazing at him made me wonder if they are showing her getting drawn to him... Also the bg music when I and T bumped into each other sounded friendly and they also looked into each others' eyes as though stunned.. Did they meet each other for the first time in similar fashion and became friends in childhood? I have not seen that episode and those who have seen it please let us know... If they want to turn her positive, they can show her remembering their friendship and help Ichcha to save Veer and then show Taps leaving B house voluntarily and marry Rathore, as Ichcha suggested 15 days earlier..

Or Taps could have gone in search of Veer and find him and act as though she only saved him while Ichcha goes to S & S as shown in pre cap...

hasini79souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by shinybandi

ya.Very nice episode mainly the last Scene

Ichcha and Tapasya together???ConfusedConfused Ah well I guess both are trying to save Veer...but it was just a lot of time wasted and a few minutes of worthy watching for me.

Raghu is behaving like a love sick man...not the way to control Tapasya...she easily forced the truth out of him...so much for him being able to handle her...she looked like she handled him pretty well.

What's wrong wid Raghu. Can any sane person fall in love wid a woman like Tapasya.
He knows she is lying, she is trying to get hold of a married man, she is betraying everyone's trust and still he is in love wid herConfused
Rathod who is so obsessed wid the baby's well being allows Taps to go just like that to the construction site where her life can be in dangerConfusedConfusedWackoWacko

Edited by souroj - 03 May 2011 at 1:01pm

Snehapoankit111

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

I too got the same doubt.. The music they played when Rathod was giving her first aid and the way she was gazing at him made me wonder if they are showing her getting drawn to him... Also the bg music when I and T bumped into each other sounded friendly and they also looked into each others' eyes as though stunned.. Did they meet each other for the first time in similar fashion and became friends in childhood? I have not seen that episode and those who have seen it please let us know... If they want to turn her positive, they can show her remembering their friendship and help Ichcha to save Veer and then show Taps leaving B house voluntarily and marry Rathore, as Ichcha suggested 15 days earlier..

Or Taps could have gone in search of Veer and find him and act as though she only saved him while Ichcha goes to S & S as shown in pre cap...
i guessed the same may be they meat on the road when they were kids in the same manner...i didnt watch the childhood episodes too...but in this way taps misdeeds never come out...and how about the kid?? will b zoo members and t zoo members come to know that the baby is rathod's?????
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by varun.tap

I think you are tired...

NO...
he is angryLOL

No he is tired because he not accept tappu doing something good ROFL
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

i guessed the same may be they meat on the road when they were kids in the same manner...i didnt watch the childhood episodes too...but in this way taps misdeeds never come out...and how about the kid?? will b zoo members and t zoo members come to know that the baby is rathod's?????

If that were the case, they would not have brought Veer's infertility problem.. The CVs have not made it clear whether Veer is infertile or impotent... They have showed Veecha sleeping in separate rooms and some intimate moments between them, but they are vague.. 

If tomorrow they show that already Sanchi has met Veer alone and accused him of rape, Ichcha can save him from going to jail with the help of the Dr's reports saying that he is impotent and everyone in the B zoo will come to know of it.. So naturally Tapasya's truth also will come out..

souroj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index