aaj kya hua ??? !!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sumali

@ hermoinee!  If veer is impotent, he himself would have known.😃 Veer is only infertile, NOT impotent. And he is not that dumb, that without him able to do anything , he expects and yearns for a baby from iccha. 😆

No, my point is they may not have really tried for a baby as Ichcha wants Mai and Daddaji to accept her as Veer's wife (not Vansh's widow) and since Taps has come claiming to be carrying Veer's baby, he may not think something is wrong with him... He did not know what happened on the drunken night with Taps..😆

Yeah, but he along with iccha went for check up with the doctor. And , after all the romance they showed between them, it is difficult to imagine that they didn't do anything.  😉 And in  the few episodes I had seen sometime back, I observed that  they have started sleeping in the same room only .

Agree with you about it, but the CVs are famous for their blunders...😆
But there have been some contradictory dialogues between Veecha, like Veer asking Ichcha that how they could get babies if she went to sleep in Sanchi's room... They have been vague about their romantic scenes... When they decided to be together, Taps entered B house and even later Sanchi entered B house and since then they have no time for spending together...😆
Originally posted by ankit111

Dear I m talking abt Rathore and not Tapu 😆 😆

So how's rathod's charactor is destroyed...
I think u saw today something in between tappu and rathod and u saw tappu's blood on hand and rathod became very nervous when he saw the tappu's blood and he suddenly do some remidies for tappu 😆 😆 naaa i got it 😆 😆
Originally posted by hermoinee

If that were the case, they would not have brought Veer's infertility problem.. The CVs have not made it clear whether Veer is infertile or impotent... They have showed Veecha sleeping in separate rooms and some intimate moments between them, but they are vague.. 

If tomorrow they show that already Sanchi has met Veer alone and accused him of rape, Ichcha can save him from going to jail with the help of the Dr's reports saying that he is impotent and everyone in the B zoo will come to know of it.. So naturally Tapasya's truth also will come out..

@ hermoinee!  If veer is impotent, he himself would have known.😃 Veer is only infertile, NOT impotent. And he is not that dumb, that without him able to do anything , he expects and yearns for a baby from iccha. 😆

No, my point is they may not have really tried for a baby as Ichcha wants Mai and Daddaji to accept her as Veer's wife (not Vansh's widow) and since Taps has come claiming to be carrying Veer's baby, he may not think something is wrong with him... He did not know what happened on the drunken night with Taps..😆

Hermoinee, I must agree with Uma...regardless of that night...impotency is something a man knows...you don't have to get into a bed...so he is infertile that is for sure...but the telephone call is definitely to destroy Veer's reputation and now Ichcha has come in the way...Tapasya has probably accosted Veer and is trying to tell him whatever she thinks is the truth...I am sure there will be several twists and turns and I hope the duo do not turn the whole thing around on Ichcha given that they can see their plan might fail...oh another draggging week...
Edited by groucho - 12 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

@ Bold...I totally agree with you Aditi and Sumali ...😃..

That is logical.. Only a retard will not be aware about his potency.. But given the Cvs' idea of logic, anything can happen..😉😆.. I would like to remind you of some instances earlier:

1) Tapasya is a super woman who thinks and acts in a jiffy under any adverse circumstance and is capable of turning it to her advantage,like the  wrist cutting, bride exchange, letter swapping, bullying Vansh into suicide, robbing in her own house and keeping a bundle under Masoom's bed, and many more such instances, the list of which goes on and on...
But, she is not aware that she is 3 months pregnant, which every woman would logically be aware of, till Nani tells her after the sonography..

2) The timing and age of the foetus as given in the show and Chanda's dialogue about the time Veecha got married contradict each other and points to the foetus being 5 months old when it should actually be slightly more than 6 months.. But still Mai & Co. accept it with out question and Veer also accepts it with out calculating the date of that drunken episode and the actual age of the foetus and also with out any DNA test.. The fact that this Harvard educated Veer still has so much trust in the eternal liar and manipulator Tapasya who went out of her way to cause one death and one failed murder attempt is also beyond any logic.. When he has been shown to be so dumb, blindly believing her with out using his common sense, they can show him to be ignorant of his potency problem also... That is the CVs' logic...😆😆
Edited by hermoinee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hermoinee

Oh but Hermoinee in this serial the characters are not there to reason why they are just there to accept whatever the CV's dish out...by that analogy what you are saying could happen but just the fact that they are trying to use the Sanchi/Veer romantic route leads me to believe that it may not happen. Still, I guess we will not know till we see what happens.
Edited by groucho - 12 years ago