Uttaran

aaj kya hua ??? !!! - Page 3

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-groucho

Ichcha and Tapasya together???πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Ah well I guess both are trying to save Veer...but it was just a lot of time wasted and a few minutes of worthy watching for me.

Raghu is behaving like a love sick man...not the way to control Tapasya...she easily forced the truth out of him...so much for him being able to handle her...she looked like she handled him pretty well.

What's wrong wid Raghu. Can any sane person fall in love wid a woman like Tapasya.
He knows she is lying, she is trying to get hold of a married man, she is betraying everyone's trust and still he is in love wid herπŸ˜•
Rathod who is so obsessed wid the baby's well being allows Taps to go just like that to the construction site where her life can be in dangerπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by souroj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini79 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-hermoinee

I too got the same doubt.. The music they played when Rathod was giving her first aid and the way she was gazing at him made me wonder if they are showing her getting drawn to him... Also the bg music when I and T bumped into each other sounded friendly and they also looked into each others' eyes as though stunned.. Did they meet each other for the first time in similar fashion and became friends in childhood? I have not seen that episode and those who have seen it please let us know... If they want to turn her positive, they can show her remembering their friendship and help Ichcha to save Veer and then show Taps leaving B house voluntarily and marry Rathore, as Ichcha suggested 15 days earlier..

Or Taps could have gone in search of Veer and find him and act as though she only saved him while Ichcha goes to S & S as shown in pre cap...

i guessed the same may be they meat on the road when they were kids in the same manner...i didnt watch the childhood episodes too...but in this way taps misdeeds never come out...and how about the kid?? will b zoo members and t zoo members come to know that the baby is rathod's?????
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-IisBliss

NO...
he is angryπŸ˜†

No he is tired because he not accept tappu doing something good 🀣
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-hasini79

i guessed the same may be they meat on the road when they were kids in the same manner...i didnt watch the childhood episodes too...but in this way taps misdeeds never come out...and how about the kid?? will b zoo members and t zoo members come to know that the baby is rathod's?????

If that were the case, they would not have brought Veer's infertility problem.. The CVs have not made it clear whether Veer is infertile or impotent... They have showed Veecha sleeping in separate rooms and some intimate moments between them, but they are vague.. 

If tomorrow they show that already Sanchi has met Veer alone and accused him of rape, Ichcha can save him from going to jail with the help of the Dr's reports saying that he is impotent and everyone in the B zoo will come to know of it.. So naturally Tapasya's truth also will come out..
souroj thumbnail

If that were the case, they would not have brought Veer's infertility problem.. The CVs have not made it clear whether Veer is infertile or impotent... They have showed Veecha sleeping in separate rooms and some intimate moments between them, but they are vague.. 

If tomorrow they show that already Sanchi has met Veer alone and accused him of rape, Ichcha can save him from going to jail with the help of the Dr's reports saying that he is impotent and everyone in the B zoo will come to know of it.. So naturally Tapasya's truth also will come out..

Another very practical solution. U know today Nani reminded me of Doleres  Umbridge🀣
🀣
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[

@ hermoinee!  If veer is impotent, he himself would have known.πŸ˜ƒ Veer is only infertile, NOT impotent. And he is not that dumb, that without him able to do anything , he expects and yearns for a baby from iccha. πŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-souroj

Another very practical solution. U know today Nani reminded me of Doleres  Umbridge🀣
🀣

Perfect choice for Nani..🀣.. How about making her write 'I will not tell lies' with her special blood quill...🀣
hermione8 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

@ hermoinee!  If veer is impotent, he himself would have known.πŸ˜ƒ Veer is only infertile, NOT impotent. And he is not that dumb, that without him able to do anything , he expects and yearns for a baby from iccha. πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

No, my point is they may not have really tried for a baby as Ichcha wants Mai and Daddaji to accept her as Veer's wife (not Vansh's widow) and since Taps has come claiming to be carrying Veer's baby, he may not think something is wrong with him... He did not know what happened on the drunken night with Taps..πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-varun.tap

No he is tired because he not accept tappu doing something good 🀣

Dear I m talking abt Rathore and not Tapu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No, my point is they may not have really tried for a baby as Ichcha wants Mai and Daddaji to accept her as Veer's wife (not Vansh's widow) and since Taps has come claiming to be carrying Veer's baby, he may not think something is wrong with him... He did not know what happened on the drunken night with Taps..πŸ˜†

Yeah, but he along with iccha went for check up with the doctor. And , after all the romance they showed between them, it is difficult to imagine that they didn't do anything.  πŸ˜‰ And in  the few episodes I had seen sometime back, I observed that  they have started sleeping in the same room only .