Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Is this thread separately needed ??

We can discuss Dhoom Stunts combined on the Dhoom series thread ... I opened the thread .. it wasn't made sticky .. and it's lost somewhere ... It's the main series thread afterall !!! Atleast Dhoom series discussions can be done there !!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We should request Visromdi to make that thread sticky...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually this thread is not needed and rude comments are not needed too
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well if one doesn't like Aditya sir or finds him incacapble then it's best to keep negative comments to himself/herself only.. Visiting  a forum that is centred round this man & his best friend & making compoarions between them ( which is not allowed & not right as well) & talking bad about tham can hurt oithers... It's like visiting somebody's home, ringing the doorbell, & once the door is opened abusing them & expecting them to behave absolutely normal...
Plus we had earlier had reports of Daya sir doing his own stunts...
Edited by Saadrita - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This discussion seems to be getting heated. Please give this a break. We all know that stunts are rarely performed by the actors themselves and even when they do they are performed under supervision of experts with lot of precaution.

Whether Daya sir or Aditya sir did it themselves or it was done by stuntmen, I don't think we need to get into an argument on this issue or speak about either of them in a demeaning manner. Respect them for what they have been doing and also understand that churning out 2 episodes full of stunts every week is no easy task and they will need stuntmen to do some of the tough scenes. 

Just watch the episodes and enjoy them.

If this thread gets heated up, I'll have to close it.
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u r right visrom!!!!!1😃
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well, what should I say? In CID, I think all can do stunts whether it is done by stuntmen or by own. The important thing is, we all love to see such stunts done by any of the CID actors. Not important, that should be done amazingly only by duo. If given chance, other actors too are capable of doing such stunts. So, I think there's no need to say who is better than other.
This thread was opened for appreciation (thought kinda taken wrongly by some...no offense) and I think as Bhavana said, this appreciation can be done in the Dhoom thread. Because, till now all the actors except ACP Sir, have done stunts.
I don't know whether I should say or not, but before condition is out of control, thread should be stopped here...my opinion please.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think the dev team should close this thread