India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

BEJAL left maayka

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Atlast,,Bejal along with her husband left Gandhis house,saying that someone is not feeling well at their house..But i dont want her to left her maayka at this stage of show..want to see her how she rracts after knowing that mona is innocent...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapsaireetikadevi87pearldesaiRBO_Addictsadhanalovvirgo24beetaurusGauri22Shas3Juna04-Shankar-~LiNa~shermanycsweetie

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I am so glad she left. once she is gone then nobody to gossip and mona can get her identity back in gandhi's home. If bejal is around then she would make baa and ambaji go against mona inspite how mona proved her innocense. bejal will say that this is another natak of mona as she did commit a mistake but to get back to house and be all goody. she is doing all this and there is a reason for it.  i do not like bejal at all as she always make mona's life hell.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhanalovShas3Juna04sherma

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i think d cvs are really listening to viewers,good she went for time being but will still miss her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_virgo24Shas3

sadhanalov Senior Member
sadhanalov
sadhanalov

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thank god..she left..
virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri11

Atlast,,Bejal along with her husband left Gandhis house,saying that someone is not feeling well at their house..But i dont want her to left her maayka at this stage of show..want to see her how she rracts after knowing that mona is innocent...

I also wanted Bejal to be present for Mona's mission-- maybe something happens and she returns with her husband just in timeWink! Let's call it Mission Kushi or Mission Pyar. Ha ha. LOL Hetal and Karan will get married. Mona and Anukalp will be together. The Gandhi family and Bedi's will be on speaking terms once again. Also, the Gandhi family will treat Mona like their daughter. . . finally! AND Dimpy, Pam and Bejal ki bolti bandh! Dimpy and Pam are out, out  . . . OUT! I am waiting for the GRAND APOLOGY and GRAND WELCOMING of Mona Darling! PartyDancing I love you Mona! She is simply awesome! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arpi9lukin4goodSoap-salma-_Sahra_shermaJuna04

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
I am glad Bejal left Anukalp's house for good(hopefully).  Even if Bejal comes to know that Mona was innnocent it will not make any difference to her because she is troublemaker and knows only how to insult Mona.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

happygirl123 IF-Dazzler
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
one problem less for Mona LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arpi9rayadallie

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
What a surprise that bejal finally left the Gandhi house. But I wonder what is next with her leaving. Someone else will have to take up a negative role as is usual in all the soaps

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index