Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: t_areeb

My fav part of when he made use of that trash (wood and iron), in no time showing his skill...no doubt KC is rising due to his abilities...

apart from GC and DD, surely the supporting cast is doing a great job..always like Lachi being after the MSK, i guess she is the only character after Geet, who can raise a voice against him and made him blabber..

looking forward to the fast breaking scene

WOWWW dear that usage of iron and wood scene was breath taking and for sure KC is his yaar. Why u have any doubt and yes all the supporting characters are good specially latchi and mamji
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
geet almost in verge of crying and loved the way maan told "aasu nahi geet".
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ya i completely agree with u di...
truly awesome n fab episode...
geet nowadays has become a package of comedy, drama romance n all...
for me its like half n hour movie..
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘No doubt cvz are doing wonderful n brilliant job now a days Maaneet scenes are awesome once again sizzled us through their rocking performance...😍
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post veena di...!!
All in all loved the whole episode and the way u expressed was jst fabulous...
Hats off to u...!
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was an amazing episode.. firstly maan n geet in d kitchen wiv laachi..
n den maan in dat black vest working.. n then he squeezed it right at d end...
maan n dev were also very good..
n then d maaneet scene at d end was very very nice..
cnt wait 2 c mre!!1
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was really too good...loved the cute lovey-dovey scenes between Maneet...the convo between the 2 brothers was really endearing...credit goes to SS...he is doing a very good job with the character Dev...its cause of his acting that Dev is again becoming a likeable character...GC and DD are awesome as usual...in fact after the reunion episode I think this show is going great guns all over again...hope they keep it that way...

Am at present watching the episode...the kitchen and lassi sequence is sooo very cute...OMG Gurti u two are the best...not to forget Barry for his superb dialogues...only one word for the episode...AWESOME...
Edited by hamavand - 12 years ago
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SUPER-------DUPER...
TODAY...SS...AS..DEV...IS...V NICE...
MY...MMMAAANNN&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&GGGEEETTT... JUST...WWWOOOWWW...&&&&&&&&&&&& KKK ROMANCE...IS...JUST LOVELY
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes the episodes keep getting better and better...The GHSP magic is definitely back!!!...

Maan and geet scenes are brilliant...favorite part was Geet's...YOU..YOU..DRIVER!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..absolutely loved her expressions and Maan miming with his hands to tell lachi to go clean upstairs and geet telling lachi using the same gestures🀣🀣...what can i say..i was in stitches..

Dev and nandni scenes were good..they are growing on meπŸ˜†
Every minute of today's episode was enjoyable...so well done to all the cast and team.

πŸ‘πŸ‘...This is not just for GC and DD but all the cast...Thank you for bringing back our GHSP.
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: verode

WOWWW dear that usage of iron and wood scene was breath taking and for sure KC is his yaar. Why u have any doubt and yes all the supporting characters are good specially latchi and mamji

My apologies if it sounded like i doubt over the abilities of MSK, it was just the CVs made use of the fact he can built things from nothing and in no time, and potray it so beautifully...though he still needs the appreciation from Geet