Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,

Wonderful and fantastic Episode.

πŸ‘A big applaud for full team and actors for today Episode.πŸ‘ Today after so many days i feel to see the re-telecast

First scene:-

MSK and his Mishty in kitchen wowww so much lovable. I really enjoyed their total LASSI scene. Bechari Latchi use kya pata hai ki Balwnth aur uski GEET didi ka kya rishta hai aur kya chakkar hai. Very funny when MSK brought his hands to cluth latchi neck πŸ˜†
Loved the way MSK stared Lucky and he started balbbering.Itna mar kaaya hai fir bhi akal nahi aaya parwa nahi ek aur maar kayega tik ho jayegaπŸ˜†

Second Scene:-

MAAN SINGH KHURANA Brilliant. MAAN SINGH KHURANA ko Time waste karna pasand nahi hai yeh hum sab jaanthe hai. He has showed that to the foolish family of his wifeπŸ˜†. jab itna bada business empire samaltha hai toh yeh lakadi aur loha kya cheez hai dek liya guys chutki mein kaam finish ho jaya.DEV is fit for nothing. We and his bro know that very much. 

Any ways i liked his and DEV convo too. they shared a brotherly affection in that scene. 

Third Scene:-

After along long period we hear this from MSK"CHUP BILKUL CHUP".Very sweet Karva chauth talks with his wife Mishty. She was like confused how to and wanted to keep the vrath also. She is the only one who can be bossy with him. Loved when he said"EK DRIVER BADI GHAR KI BAHU KA VRATH TODEGA" and immediately after her request he accepts to break her vrath. LUCKY you GEET u have a MSK

Precap:- 

Really interesting  
Edited by verode - 12 years ago
awesome episode...loved Maneet scenes...sweet.naughty serious and full of love.

loving SS acting as Dev...πŸ˜†
ufff.di...dhamaal episode tha...m loving dis track more n more...😊
loved each n every scene,dialouge...Maan Singh Khuran...u killer...to jaan hi le lega humariπŸ˜‰

it ws sooo romantic...kitchen scene...wow...πŸ‘
loved d way geet wiped Lassi from his lips...😳

I am Loving it...😊
Originally posted by jiasharma

ufff.di...dhamaal episode tha...m loving dis track more n more...😊
loved each n every scene,dialouge...Maan Singh Khuran...u killer...to jaan hi le lega humariπŸ˜‰

it ws sooo romantic...kitchen scene...wow...πŸ‘
loved d way geet wiped Lassi from his lips...😳

I am Loving it...😊

Today i feel that old GEET is back in that kitchen and last sceneπŸ˜›. MAAN SINGH KHURANA woh toh hume kab ka mar diya. MSKKK we love youuuπŸ‘
Lovely epi but yeh dil maange more.
The show has been rocking again since last monday after that mesmerizing reunion episode
The story is picking up tremendously and the old charm is coming back
Now hope they keep it πŸ‘πŸΌ
I am loving this track cuz dev's getting dhulai which we all want and maaneet getting awesome romantic scenes and the story is moving again on a good pace
5 day thing is gunna work well i think
Didnt watch the epi yet but read the update n it looks good again :P
Di...MAAN SINGH KHURANA is killing us everyday...u knw d best thing abt dis track is dat m watchin geet with ma brothers these days...they are also enjoyin it   😊... Edited by jiasharma - 12 years ago
Originally posted by luv_harshad

The show has been rocking again since last monday after that mesmerizing reunion episode
The story is picking up tremendously and the old charm is coming back
Now hope they keep it πŸ‘πŸΌ
I am loving this track cuz dev's getting dhulai which we all want and maaneet getting awesome romantic scenes and the story is moving again on a good pace
5 day thing is gunna work well i think
Didnt watch the epi yet but read the update n it looks good again :P

Today episode is really cute one dear. u have to watch. MSKKK ka brilliant performance and GEET is also too good today
My fav part of when he made use of that trash (wood and iron), in no time showing his skill...no doubt KC is rising due to his abilities...

apart from GC and DD, surely the supporting cast is doing a great job..always like Lachi being after the MSK, i guess she is the only character after Geet, who can raise a voice against him and made him blabber..

looking forward to the fast breaking scene
Originally posted by jiasharma

Di...MAAN SINGH KHURANA is killing us everyday...u knw d best thing abt dis track is dat m watchin geet with ma brothers these days...they are also enjoyin it   😊...

That is really nice dear