Live commentary - 03 May 11 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
susheela sings a lullaby for chandu n brushes his hair n forehead... 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
nw maruti says to susheela "marr gaya humara chandu, marr gaya..." 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­]

epi ends... 😭 
darshana23 thumbnail
my head is spinning now...
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dezma

susheela sings a lullaby for chandu n brushes his hair n forehead... 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

πŸ’”πŸ₯Ίjust listening 2 update is breaking my heart 
sana786a thumbnail
thnks guys 4 updating i knw it must have bin hard i dnt think i can watch 2days epi
Originally posted by: sana786a

thnks guys 4 updating i knw it must have bin hard i dnt think i can watch 2days epi

i hate the CV's... they potrayed it sooo... it was heart wrenching... 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

man!! susheela was fab... the way she sang the lullaby... 😭 πŸ˜­ n then maruti tellin her that chandu marr gaya wen she tels chandu to get up n sleep inside in his room 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Susheela is singing a song kind of a lullaby... so as to make Chandu sleep... she's still not in her senses and tells Chandu to stop playing with her... Sarja walks down from the house crying & comes & sits near Susheela... Maruti shouts at Susheela that Chandu is dead... Susheela looks shocked...

Gosh what paap did we committed to see such back to back sad episodes...   i cried like anything...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh man, not sure if i should try and see todays epi ...itna sad tha???!!!!!!!
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

oh man, not sure if i should try and see todays epi ...itna sad tha???!!!!!!!

For whole episode, u will just cry sumi... nothing else... 😭😭😭😭
sana786a thumbnail
Originally posted by: dezma

i hate the CV's... they potrayed it sooo... it was heart wrenching... 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

man!! susheela was fab... the way she sang the lullaby... 😭 πŸ˜­ n then maruti tellin her that chandu marr gaya wen she tels chandu to get up n sleep inside in his room 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

i knw sumtimes they show such a scene dat even we break dwn im crying just listening 2 da epi πŸ˜­i wnt watch mein nahin dekh paongi πŸ˜­dats a mother 4 u ek maa khabhi nahin soch payegey dat her baby will die b4 her she dsnt want 2 believe