India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Bubbly and happy Nivi (Page 4)

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
agree wit u anju...d happy,chirpy&xpresive nivi was d only gud thing to watch today..was very much eager to see nivi caring fr viren lik dis...bt watz d use..??viren cudn't appreciate it... just lik d last tim durin d anniversary celebratns..uss din ka chodo..lekin today was too much...just can't understand as to y d ctz wanna show nivi sufferin..
y r dey alwayz givin us d feelin dat som people can never b grantd happines no matter wat..
d gudness in sim people wil never b accomplishd..
y does nivi hv to suffer bcoz of othrz????nt just once bt alwayz...
uss khushi ka kya fayda jiske chaaron aur dukh ho..
uss kaamyabi ka kya fayda jisse sarey apne naaraaz ho..
uss pyar ka kya fayda jisme apnapann na ho...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011tashu20anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Anju, Minu, Rachu, so its not only me you too feel the same. Maybe the difference is because of CT's what say? orginally it was Sabaji who actually wrote those characters and their scenes right? maybe she had a vision of how it works but then CT' changed and so came along this mess. I feel the problem is with the script not with the actors. Yes, maybe Neha is new and she maynot be comfortable but she improved a lot and Kinshuk and Neha share a very professional relation and they look quite comfortable off screen what ever interviews they gave it looks they are comfortable so the problem must be the script. Its not to the par excellence, the way we got to see them before when Sabaji was the writer.
I think I am done with expect anything from the CT's .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011anjubala

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Anju Di loved your post...but iI was totally surprised to see Nivi like this. she looked absolutely adorable though in such a bubbly behaviour in the show. But its so stupid though 'cos its at the wrong time. suddenly they switched Viren is not talking much but Nivi is continuously taking and joking. But it was nice to see her like this though. x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011tashu20milee1014anjubala

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
What's going on with CT, which century they are from? Can someone please tell them that this is 21st century and they are showing old school. How could they make Viren jealous of Nivi? His love for Nivi is above all egos. I guess i have to say CCBM's Viren is not like Abidah's Viren but on the other hand I saw Nivi is becoming Abidah's Nivi.
Nivi caressing Viren and sying ILU and that little romance was the favourite part for me as well, rest of the episode was just pure BS. I am 100% sure CC will take advantage of the situation :( Chahe kuchh bhi kaho but CC can read her son when he's upto no good. I guess cuz that's her genes in him.

shubabegumsavera2007milee1014anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Anju, Minu, Rachu, so its not only me you too feel the same. Maybe the difference is because of CT's what say? orginally it was Sabaji who actually wrote those characters and their scenes right? maybe she had a vision of how it works but then CT' changed and so came along this mess. I feel the problem is with the script not with the actors. Yes, maybe Neha is new and she maynot be comfortable but she improved a lot and Kinshuk and Neha share a very professional relation and they look quite comfortable off screen what ever interviews they gave it looks they are comfortable so the problem must be the script. Its not to the par excellence, the way we got to see them before when Sabaji was the writer.

Milee, teach me how to de-addict yourself from CCBM and also how not to expect anything from CTs. You know in real life I do not expect anything from anybody besides my hubby and kids and hence I have to go thru' very few disappointments.. But I have not been able to do the same in reel life.. I am so bad...and disappointed with myself for expecting so much from a show...Confused

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011Anisha_91

fiza_11 Newbie
fiza_11
fiza_11

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Yes even I noticed change in her voice..it was sounding very sweet..but really felt sorry for her..first it was divya and now viren...poor girl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by milee1014

Milee, teach me how to de-addict yourself from CCBM and also how not to expect anything from CTs. You know in real life I do not expect anything from anybody besides my hubby and kids and hence I have to go thru' very few disappointments.. But I have not been able to do the same in reel life.. I am so bad...and disappointed with myself for expecting so much from a show...Confused
Anju, come on don't say that. Remember I was like you before but those 3 weeks I missed de-addicted me, my computer breaking was a blessing in disguise for me.
But you will be able to do it Anju, but you are not trying hard that is all. If I were in your place I would have done the same that maybe tomorrow CT's will fix it, maybe next day. Actually I was just like that 3 weeks before remember. you will get back to normalcy don't worry much. Take it one day at a time dear, maybe just concentrate on Abidah's new FF.
I know I am telling you all these but its killing me inside how can CT's kill Viren's character. See I have to go for shopping and clean out something for packing but I am sitting infront of computer. So it means I did not get completely de-addictedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Milee, thanks for consoling me and for telling that you are not fully de-addicted.. Yes I can see that Big smile..
Go and shop now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Go to top