Bubbly and happy Nivi (Page 3)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by milee1014

Milee, that is what I wrote - a drastic change in her character today.. I was surprised.. I never expected Nivi to say "ILU" and caress Viren .. this was total shock and out of blue for me... That is why I had to watch this scene like 10 times before I saw other part..
Anju, I LOL reading your post. I was thinking maybe I am dreaming or Viren is dreaming or somethingLOL

YOu know it would have been wonderful to see Viren's reaction to Nivi's attention. arey yaar yeh CT's bhi nah they are so sadistic yaar.Angry

Milee, Viren ka reaction was that he opens eyes and hugs her from back and says "I L U"... Agar yeh woh pahla wala Viren hota to bolta "kya mein sapna to nahn dekh raha, kya yeh meri hi biwi hai".. Exact same dialogues that he said on honeymoon morning during the feather sequence... That was so beautiful.. That was so intense and passionate...Where are those good old golden days...
Anju, actually I wanted to open a topic today morning but forgot in this tension of character changes.
You know yesterday night I was thinking the scenes between NivRen before the stalker revealed were so intense, passionate and it was totally outstanding BUT I don't know its just me or even you guys feel but later I mean to say that after they started realizing love for eachother its not the same. I thought it should have been more of everything and close but it doesnot look like that, is it me or you too feel the same.

Oh yes, apna Viren aisa hi bolta tah. Oh God How I miss that Viren yaar. These new CT's completely ruined it for us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Milee, that is what I wrote - a drastic change in her character today.. I was surprised.. I never expected Nivi to say "ILU" and caress Viren .. this was total shock and out of blue for me... That is why I had to watch this scene like 10 times before I saw other part..

YOu know it would have been wonderful to see Viren's reaction to Nivi's attention. arey yaar yeh CT's bhi nah they are so sadistic yaar.Angry

Yeah Milee, wouldn't that have been something?!  I'd have been in heaven if they handled this well and with finesse.  they are mad, these CTs. RS needs to fire them and bring back Saba Mumtaz.  I'm sure she'll get a heart attack seeing what they've done to her lovely and sensitive character sketch of Viren...!
Minu, we already have our BP rising to the optimal level toh bechari uska toh hosh udgaye hongay. I think we should salute her to create a character like Viren.
I don't know why she quit but the story would have been different with her on the team. Oh how I miss the golden days yaar. The show and the forum was so lively that everyday was a festival for us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=anjubala] 

Milee, Viren ka reaction was that he opens eyes and hugs her from back and says "I L U"... Agar yeh woh pahla wala Viren hota to bolta "kya mein sapna to nahn dekh raha, kya yeh meri hi biwi hai".. Exact same dialogues that he said on honeymoon morning during the feather sequence... That was so beautiful.. That was so intense and passionate...Where are those good old golden days...

Exactly Anju -- that dialogue is perfect and you're so right, where are those golden days?!!!!!  HM ke baad to hamare NivRen ko nazar hi lag jayi.

Wonder if we should send the text of Abidah's business chapters to RS or Kinshuk -- or the link to that exact chapter.  They should see how beautifully this can be done...

anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I loved this different Nivi too. Ya Anju even it hard for me to digest too aaj ke time mein husband who loves his wife very much is jealous of his wife on her success that too in single day. If they actually wanted to show this track then too they should have keep in mind for a normal person too it takes time to get jealous of his wife's success and this is a hero of serial ideally he should take more time than a normal realistic husband. But they move with real jet speed Nivi learned to handle a bussiness in one day talking to clients like real proffessional in one day (like she was handling bussiness for a very long time) and Viren is becoming jealous too in one day only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Anju, I LOL reading your post. I was thinking maybe I am dreaming or Viren is dreaming or somethingLOL

Anju, actually I wanted to open a topic today morning but forgot in this tension of character changes.
You know yesterday night I was thinking the scenes between NivRen before the stalker revealed were so intense, passionate and it was totally outstanding BUT I don't know its just me or even you guys feel but later I mean to say that after they started realizing love for eachother its not the same. I thought it should have been more of everything and close but it doesnot look like that, is it me or you too feel the same.

Oh yes, apna Viren aisa hi bolta tah. Oh God How I miss that Viren yaar. These new CT's completely ruined it for us.

Milee, we all feel the same. Since they are together the intensity and passion has been lacking between them. I do not know whether they are not comfortable doing those scenes or what it is??? Not able to pinpoint. During SR, Viren's eyes had passion but that's it. Not after that. I am missing those old days very badly. Cry

minu2011milee1014

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

[QUOTE=anjubala] 

Exactly Anju -- that dialogue is perfect and you're so right, where are those golden days?!!!!!  HM ke baad to hamare NivRen ko nazar hi lag jayi.

Wonder if we should send the text of Abidah's business chapters to RS or Kinshuk -- or the link to that exact chapter.  They should see how beautifully this can be done...

Minu, I have done it milion times. My each and every email to Rajanji has link to her FF. I am sure he must have read some of it. I also write that scene 53 onwards are more apt according to current CCBM track... I messaged Kinshuk and Neha too on FB..

minu2011milee1014

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=anjubala][

Sooo well put Milee.  I agree 100%.  I too had thought that given what we saw earlier -- the way they spoke so easily to each other (after the Mandir, at various times in the hospital, then that superb scene when Viren drugs her and she talks...love that one...and many more), that after marriage they would continue to talk, get to know each other, see little things about each other, that you see and notice when you live together -- a glance, a look, a gesture, a cute habit, the way your hair falls whatever...and would fall in love all over again and deeper and deeper and then how she would begin to love him, miss him, and yearn for him, and the lovely things he'd say when he noticed that...how circumstances would make them grow...and deepen their communication and love even more, humor and fun between them...so much was possible and so sad we never got all that.  And even the direction of the close scenes was not up to par. Looked forced and one sided many times...sigh!

Edited by minu2011 - 03 May 2011 at 12:23pm

milee1014anjubala

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Millie I completely agree with you pre stalking revealiation or you can say when Viren was pretending to be in love his dialogs were really passionate and intense even his character was also strong. The character everyone wants to follow who is actually dedicated about what he wants to achieve and will do everything himself good or bad. But after revealiation they just keep on playing with his character sometime good sometime bad when we think they have nearly redeemed his original character they get back to square 1.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014anjubala

Go to top