Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: milee1014

Anju, actually I wanted to open a topic today morning but forgot in this tension of character changes.
You know yesterday night I was thinking the scenes between NivRen before the stalker revealed were so intense, passionate and it was totally outstanding BUT I don't know its just me or even you guys feel but later I mean to say that after they started realizing love for eachother its not the same. I thought it should have been more of everything and close but it doesnot look like that, is it me or you too feel the same.

Oh yes, apna Viren aisa hi bolta tah. Oh God How I miss that Viren yaar. These new CT's completely ruined it for us.

Milee, we all feel the same. Since they are together the intensity and passion has been lacking between them. I do not know whether they are not comfortable doing those scenes or what it is??? Not able to pinpoint. During SR, Viren's eyes had passion but that's it. Not after that. I am missing those old days very badly. 😭
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Minu, I have done it milion times. My each and every email to Rajanji has link to her FF. I am sure he must have read some of it. I also write that scene 53 onwards are more apt according to current CCBM track... I messaged Kinshuk and Neha too on FB..

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sooo well put Milee.  I agree 100%.  I too had thought that given what we saw earlier -- the way they spoke so easily to each other (after the Mandir, at various times in the hospital, then that superb scene when Viren drugs her and she talks...love that one...and many more), that after marriage they would continue to talk, get to know each other, see little things about each other, that you see and notice when you live together -- a glance, a look, a gesture, a cute habit, the way your hair falls whatever...and would fall in love all over again and deeper and deeper and then how she would begin to love him, miss him, and yearn for him, and the lovely things he'd say when he noticed that...how circumstances would make them grow...and deepen their communication and love even more, humor and fun between them...so much was possible and so sad we never got all that.  And even the direction of the close scenes was not up to par. Looked forced and one sided many times...sigh!

Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Millie I completely agree with you pre stalking revealiation or you can say when Viren was pretending to be in love his dialogs were really passionate and intense even his character was also strong. The character everyone wants to follow who is actually dedicated about what he wants to achieve and will do everything himself good or bad. But after revealiation they just keep on playing with his character sometime good sometime bad when we think they have nearly redeemed his original character they get back to square 1.
daffodils06 thumbnail
agree wit u anju...d happy,chirpy&xpresive nivi was d only gud thing to watch today..was very much eager to see nivi caring fr viren lik dis...bt watz d use..??viren cudn't appreciate it... just lik d last tim durin d anniversary celebratns..uss din ka chodo..lekin today was too much...just can't understand as to y d ctz wanna show nivi sufferin..
y r dey alwayz givin us d feelin dat som people can never b grantd happines no matter wat..
d gudness in sim people wil never b accomplishd..
y does nivi hv to suffer bcoz of othrz????nt just once bt alwayz...
uss khushi ka kya fayda jiske chaaron aur dukh ho..
uss kaamyabi ka kya fayda jisse sarey apne naaraaz ho..
uss pyar ka kya fayda jisme apnapann na ho...
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anju, Minu, Rachu, so its not only me you too feel the same. Maybe the difference is because of CT's what say? orginally it was Sabaji who actually wrote those characters and their scenes right? maybe she had a vision of how it works but then CT' changed and so came along this mess. I feel the problem is with the script not with the actors. Yes, maybe Neha is new and she maynot be comfortable but she improved a lot and Kinshuk and Neha share a very professional relation and they look quite comfortable off screen what ever interviews they gave it looks they are comfortable so the problem must be the script. Its not to the par excellence, the way we got to see them before when Sabaji was the writer.
I think I am done with expect anything from the CT's .
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anju Di loved your post...but iI was totally surprised to see Nivi like this. she looked absolutely adorable though in such a bubbly behaviour in the show. But its so stupid though 'cos its at the wrong time. suddenly they switched Viren is not talking much but Nivi is continuously taking and joking. But it was nice to see her like this though. x
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What's going on with CT, which century they are from? Can someone please tell them that this is 21st century and they are showing old school. How could they make Viren jealous of Nivi? His love for Nivi is above all egos. I guess i have to say CCBM's Viren is not like Abidah's Viren but on the other hand I saw Nivi is becoming Abidah's Nivi.
Nivi caressing Viren and sying ILU and that little romance was the favourite part for me as well, rest of the episode was just pure BS. I am 100% sure CC will take advantage of the situation :( Chahe kuchh bhi kaho but CC can read her son when he's upto no good. I guess cuz that's her genes in him.
anjubala thumbnail

Anju, Minu, Rachu, so its not only me you too feel the same. Maybe the difference is because of CT's what say? orginally it was Sabaji who actually wrote those characters and their scenes right? maybe she had a vision of how it works but then CT' changed and so came along this mess. I feel the problem is with the script not with the actors. Yes, maybe Neha is new and she maynot be comfortable but she improved a lot and Kinshuk and Neha share a very professional relation and they look quite comfortable off screen what ever interviews they gave it looks they are comfortable so the problem must be the script. Its not to the par excellence, the way we got to see them before when Sabaji was the writer.

I think I am done with expect anything from the CT's .

Milee, teach me how to de-addict yourself from CCBM and also how not to expect anything from CTs. You know in real life I do not expect anything from anybody besides my hubby and kids and hence I have to go thru' very few disappointments.. But I have not been able to do the same in reel life.. I am so bad...and disappointed with myself for expecting so much from a show...😕
fiza_11 thumbnail
Yes even I noticed change in her voice..it was sounding very sweet..but really felt sorry for her..first it was divya and now viren...poor girl