Posted: 12 years ago
Reallly well done..
I really liked it..
Good job for your first VM..
LOVE SALEKH/SANGAD~~😳
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SALEKH....OMG... what can i say...😊 awww... krithika... you r amazing my dear... you r really my Miss.VM... .. after looong time i am watching a salekh VM... the scenes which you have  selected are soo  remarkable..😍 some of my fev scenes...❀️
SanGad2Survive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wowww!! Awesomeee!! Gr8 Vm dear, nice selection of scenes,awww😍☺️😍

The suhaag raat scene - aww that was salekh's most HOT scene together, esp mention to that Magical Hug☺️😳

The Candle Scene - That was another cute scene of salekh they were SO cute & Innocent in those scenes, hayee😳❀️

The Sari Scene - The MOST passionate & breathtaking scene of salekh in the history of Bidaai, It was beyond any words πŸ€ͺ☺️😍

The kheer scece - aww that scene was SO simple yet SO romantic, aww Magnificent Salekh

I like another scene also the rain scene, WOW that was just mindblowingggπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Btw THX kriti, hope to see more vms on salekh in futureπŸ€—πŸ€—
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends,

This new vm song suggested by simran 😊and she wanted me to make this vm😊.hope you all like it.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83L36CTV1dc[/YOUTUBE]

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Hi Friends,

This new vm song suggested by simran 😊and she wanted me to make this vm😊.hope you all like it.😊

krithika it's awesome...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
very beautiful VM on salekh...😊 and nice song...  some wonderful scenes you have choose to this loving soon...well done  πŸ‘πŸΌ
keep going krithika...😊
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krithikas

Hi Friends,

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  WELL DONE YAARπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒAMAZING VM YOU MADE...GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL YOUR SELECTED SCENES WERE AWSOMEEE😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍LOVED IT TO CORE❀️❀️❀️ALWAYS MAKE A SALEKH VM IN FUTURE⭐️⭐️⭐️😳😳😳😊
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it. Good job. Nice scene selection. Keep it up.