New Salekh VM 14 May-Humko Pyar Hua

Posted: 12 years ago

hi friends,

simransalekh asked me to do a VM on Salekh 😃and she gave me the song and the scenes😃.And this is my first VM on Salekh😃.Hope you all like this,😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0smPwIIsVDc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83L36CTV1dc[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
thanks..i will watch it and then will give comments
wow...simran, nice idea. Dear krithika thank you very much. Missed them a lot, thank u very much for such a lovly Vm. You have don't it well. Thank you ones again. Thank u for this awesome salekh Vm..i enjoyed a lot. And love it very much.
Kritika i jst loved it yaar
can u make one abt Kinrul if u dont mind ???
Originally posted by zan101

wow...simran, nice idea. Dear krithika thank you very much. Missed them a lot, thank u very much for such a lovly Vm. You have don't it well. Thank you ones again. Thank u for this awesome salekh Vm..i enjoyed a lot. And love it very much.
Thanks😃 ,I am glad you liked it.😃
Originally posted by sihame

Kritika i jst loved it yaar
can u make one abt Kinrul if u dont mind ???
Thanks Sihame🤗.Sure ,if you give me a song and scenes i'll definitely do a Kinrul VM.😃
OMG Simo told me she requested someone. I didnt know it would be made so quickly. She discussed with me what song to use...😊 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SAIBO! Shreya is... 😍❤️ Googly Woosh...her voice suits Sara a lot and this song suits Sara & Angad very much...Im just about to watch it!
Heya nice job for your first Salekh VM. I liked the scenes chosen...of course cuz me and Simo wanted those scenes 😊 PLEASE make more Salekh/Sanga VMs in the future...ill guide you on which scenes and songs to use. 👏
👏👏👏👏👏👏welldoneee yar fabb workk⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ thnx alott fr dis magical vm dear..love you wow my sangad luks more amazing here😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Originally posted by simransalekh

👏welldoneee yar fabb workk⭐️ thnx alott fr dis magical vm dear..love you wow my sangad luks more amazing here😳
Thank you Simran🤗.I am so Glad you liked it.😃😃😃