Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia must stop getting closer to sid!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i agree with you.she should realise abhay must have some strong reasons to think sid is not good for him.i am afraid that in maha episode piya will trust sid over abhay & abhiya will be spearated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

i liked the way piya took number from sid ..I miss her detectivgiri lot . When she was with sid intially i expected her to get into jassoosi but nothing happened ...Hope this time she does find something about sid 😊

I didn't like when she said that abhay irritated him ...there are many excuse can be given . Look like she always ready to tell this how abhay annoys him

Otherwise it is good to see piya is not busy in doing coohi coo

Ya detective pia is back but she shouldn't have said ki she is irritated by abhay😡
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mijanur

i agree with you.she should realise abhay must have some strong reasons to think sid is not good for him.i am afraid that in maha episode piya will trust sid over abhay & abhiya will be spearated.

Abhiya won't be seperated not even sid can seperate them, I just want more sidchi scenes n abhiya scenes😊😊
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agree and remember what she told Kabir when they broke up about trust in a relationship and how he should had trusted her
what about now? where is the trust between her and abhay. 
Piya sometimes gets really annoying espicially when sh doesn't listen to abhay and when she interferes in other people's problems 
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pia is fool ... 
a lovely and cute vampire ...stilll dnt understand...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm Pia Just Has To Know Things About Sid. Like She Did With Abhay. And She Wont Stop Untill She Learns The Truth.