Pia must stop getting closer to sid!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
seriously I used to like pia character alot but now she is just annoying me I mean can't she stay away from sid jab abhay ne mana kiya toh instead of listening to her boyfriend who saved her life n number of times she trusts sid who wants to end her lifeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
 Every girl trust her BF but pia is really a weirdo I have ever seen can't she let panchi do things with sid, abhay was right why Pia has to interfere in everyone's life can't she stay happy with her BFπŸ˜•πŸ˜• Cv's if u all read this topic then plz bring abhiya closer n let panchi spend time with sid not Pia!!😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you..but I think its in her blood to be curious (remember Chand called her curious cat once)...also I believe they r working on the track of pia knowing sid's truth without abhay's help so...I think thats why they r showing pia not listening to abhay..

Also, Abhay has mood swings all the time n does not even give any clarification to the way he behaves rudely with her..so may be she is getting little irritatedπŸ˜†...but not to worry we all know she trusts abhay more than anybody in this world..😳.

I still think that Pia is on her way to know Sid's truth and also the truth regarding the fact that abhay had bitten her...so they are preparing for maha episode...

so relax and enjoy the current track 😳
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i actually like her detectivegiri for once. she used to be super annoying when she dressed up as maithali & stalked pandher palace to know about abhay..now it's just plain amusing how she's khodoing her grave on her own. πŸ˜† Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
 Piya must stop gettin' clOser with Sid .. its exasperatin' loads to me ... i wanna see Piya with Abhay .. but don't know what CV's are doin' .. Feelin' pity fo' Abhay .. he said billion Of times to Piya that don't interfere in others life .. But i think piya is cOmplelled to do so .. as shes playin' a role Of CID Now ... Lets see whats gonna happen further ... Hope Pia won't move further which hurts Abhay ..
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pia is awesome...usse kia pata sid bura hai...she loves her sisters too na...tu chalta hai uska essa karna
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree with you!!
uff heroine ki responsibilities..she has to solve each n every case of the show...so she has to bear all of our comments n compliments...bechari lead character...lolz...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
All we've to wait fo' Maha Episode ... Hope every thin' comes infront ! 
Dark-Hues thumbnail
I Don't Blame Pia that she's doin' wrong ... afta all she's curious to know the truth , cos everthin' is tangled ... She's doin her Great job .. and she trusts Abhay more than herself ..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

i actually like her detectivegiri for once. she used to be super annoying when she dressed up as maithali & stalked pandher palace to know about abhay..now it's just plain amusing how she's khodoing her grave on her own. πŸ˜†

So true akansha Pia is digging her own graveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i liked the way piya took number from sid ..I miss her detectivgiri lot . When she was with sid intially i expected her to get into jassoosi but nothing happened ...Hope this time she does find something about sid 😊

I didn't like when she said that abhay irritated him ...there are many excuse can be given . Look like she always ready to tell this how abhay annoys him

Otherwise it is good to see piya is not busy in doing coohi coo
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago