Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree with you Milee.  Great post.

This is unforgivable what the CTs are doing to Viren's character and the spirit of the show.  Isn't it crazy to want people to hate your own creation??!

Viren is the heart and soul of CCBM along with Nivi.  They should stop butchering the story and bring back the right CTs who can respect the characters and the actors and take this to a new level.

Hats off to Kinshuk that he's done so well -- acted so well despite  all the crazy changes in his character.  Just listen to him and let him show his emotions properly -- give him some space to do his magic, which, bless him, he is still trying to do even with his hands so badly tied.  The CT's are crazy. 

But they should know that we love Viren and will stand by him 100% no matter what. 
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@miliee

IN the end all Soods are very very good and mahan and poor Viren who was raised in the world all alone is very very bad boy and needs to rely on his wife all the time and his wife is really really great.

miliee jaan dis i , dis is wht makingg me angey wid them . Why d hell just 2 show Nivi n all mahaan they r showing Viren low ? Why they r showingg tht Viren is nothng n Viren is incapable of dong anythng ? he can't do anythng wout Nivi ? Serioulyy my only anger is for dis only . Stiil i m watngg tht every1 will realize d importance of Viren Sood , every1 will apologise 2 him whtever they did wid him may b unntentional but they did it So it's necessary tht They realize his importance . Always treating him like a dust is nt at atll done . Viren sood is my Fav character , most magical character n i will nt bear dis thng abt him .
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Aggre wid Minu , I salute Kinshuk mahajan yaar . Wht a Brilliant Actor he is . Amazingg actor who knows where 2 give wht expressions wid whch accuracy , wid whch intensity , where 2 do voice modulation , where 2 speak loud , where 2 depict pain just by using his voice , where 2 depict his pain just frm his eeys , where 2 show romance , where 2 show anger , where 2 show passion , where 2 show attitude , where 2 show ahhh wht 2 say just veerythng n every words will b small infront of his awosome acting . jitna kaho kam hai .

i m sriouslyy amazed n msesemerized by his brillaint performance n seriousuly hatss off 2 him tht He is playingg so many characters in just 1 character of VIREN SOOD . I m SPEECHESS by his 2dy;s expressions . ohhh 1st d romance , his cutee smile , his innocent face while sleeping then coems d exciting Viren havng d meeting regarding d signing d contract then comes d painful Viren who is tryngg his best nt 2 show his pain but uska pain uski aakhon se pata chal raha hai . , uski voice se he is hsowing all pain . OMGG wht a BRILLAINT ACTOR he is . never ever seen such a briilaint Actor nt even in any hollywood or bollywood or in any Tv industry who is so PERFECT in expressions n dilaogue delivery . AMAZIGG KINSHUk n I SALUTE 2 KINSHUK MAHAJAN
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anisha, Moni and Minu, I am with you that we will stand by Viren 100%. And I do hope CT's stop butchering his chaacter like this.
And girls, I agree that Kinshuk is doing fantabulous job being Viren. I didnot know Kinshuk before but I loved his performance as Viren. He made me go crazy for Viren, that how brilliant he is. From the beginning his performance is par excellence and still keeps it that way even with these drastic changes. He needs to get a standing ovation for his performance as Viren.
Moni, I hope you are right dear. And there is something altogether different with this change but I am not expecting any thing more from CT's from today onwards as they are breaking my optimism into pieces with each passing episode.
I think I will just relive the past episodes of Viren and conclude with Abidah's Dastan-e-Ishq. That is how I envisioned Viren and that is how I will keep him alive in my memories. I can't take this anymore.
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you are so right ...lets all boycott CCBM ...if CTs dont care why should we care
flower1999 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭its sad that your sister-in-law died do u feel really upset
flower1999 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi viren 😊r u really viren or someone else???????
flower1999 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
nivi and viren look together i like the way they romance
flower1999 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like the part when  viren took nivi on a data out
flower1999 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
dats really sad u no dat divta died and siddarth misses divya alot dats the truth guys😭 siddarth crys wen he sees divyas fotos