Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Balika Bakra Mr.Viren Sood (Page 4)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

me talking as viren and kiinshuk's big fan ..me start to hatin nivi  so much..like i hate all soods becz  thy did so bad with viren in his childhood. so what agr viren aun sab selfish logo ko maf kia mein maf nahii kar saktii..huh..if thy want us to hate viren personally i CAN"T HATE VIREN...thatz will never come true...Hate ct's..!!!!!!!!!!

Btw milee nice post sweetie...Thumbs Up

Aww Sakeena!!!Hug I said that in my post too that even if they are trying to make us hate Viren, it'll backfire on them because we wont hate him - we'll just hate them more instead!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by savera2007

Do not get the hopes high guys... I am so frustrated that I could keep writing on my FF... 

Hopes? What hopes? I have no hopes any more, what's the point?! Every time i hope something they ruin it!

I dont think i'm even gonna write any more, i've lost the will toOuch

See I will not let CTs take my will and hope from me... Sorry for being egocentric, but I wrote Daastan-e-Ishq and was about to let it be unfulfilled many times, but then I did not. Because of u guys and I also wanted to see how stubborn I could be! And I am going to finish Firaq of too!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014anjaani07anjubalaNiViren-Raj

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014anjaani07NiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

CTs are showing a world of fiction which is totally crap... They are not sincere to their own storyline, characters etc. To hell with CTs yaar... I have no positivity in me today... I think I should keep quite

Oh my Canim, please calm down dear. We have your FF to rely on and that is the reason I said I will keep my Sweetu Badmash Viren alive just the way in your Dastan-e-Ishq. Because that is how I envisioned him and that is how  keep him alive in my memories.

I agree with you Abidah, they destroyed their your creation with their own hands. I sincerely hope poor Kinshuk has strength to enact whatever is left of Viren's character but the best part is he really shows every emotion brilliantly.Clap

savera2007minu2011anjaani07..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

CTs are showing a world of fiction which is totally crap... They are not sincere to their own storyline, characters etc. To hell with CTs yaar... I have no positivity in me today... I think I should keep quite

Yes, to hell with CTs yaar.. Today I am with you in this Abidah.. These CTs have taken out all the optimism and positivity from me. I feel so low today. I just want to go and beat the hell out of them. Angry

savera2007minu2011milee1014..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh my Canim, please calm down dear. We have your FF to rely on and that is the reason I said I will keep my Sweetu Badmash Viren alive just the way in your Dastan-e-Ishq. Because that is how I envisioned him and that is how  keep him alive in my memories.

I agree with you Abidah, they destroyed their your creation with their own hands. I sincerely hope poor Kinshuk has strength to enact whatever is left of Viren's character but the best part is he really shows every emotion brilliantly.Clap

Milee Di i know Kinshuk will do it, i have faith in him to make something out of the rubbish the CT's are giving him to work with right now. I know some of us girls drool over him and all but putting all that aside he's an amazing actor who is so good at letting us see exactly what is going on inside Viren, his face is like an open book and u can easily read the emotions on it. Whatever they throw at him, he'll handle it with flying colours!

Abidah, i'm so glad ur stubborn because u have to finish Firaaq off jaan, i cant wait to read moreHug

Edited by anjaani07 - 03 May 2011 at 12:03pm

savera2007minu2011milee1014..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I was thinking of something and wanted to put it down...

First ---- Viren was shown to stay out of Sood mansion to win Nivi...he was looking for job and the first place they reject him cause they want someone suitable for the job and not a experimenting person...then we see Viren changing tire and earn money for his service...that means he must have worked petty jobs ... and there his ego did not come in the way...

Second ----its not that Viren is laloo...While Viren was in realization mode he sat all night and completed a very important project...which even Sid said was flawless...and Sid wanted Viren to present it...that means Viren is Brainy or in other words very good at business...

Third ---- Viren loves Nivi a lot and knows she has done nothing on purpose which was seen on his face today

Ego problem where Nivi is concerned ...ok accept...

I cannot still accept Viren jealous of Nivi...how can they have Viren being jealous of Nivi and hurting Nivi by shouting at her cause for him hurting her is hurting himself...and that too because some employees bad mouth against him...please do those employees know about how Viren completed that important project during shivratri time...why do they not talk about that?

And there were some employees who had bad mouthed him and he said sorry to them cause he knew he had behaved wrong ...so if he can apologize to them then why can he not talk to Nivi

Aur aisa lagta hai ki sirk Viren ki buri baatein hi front page new heaadline ban jati hai...Soods ki baatein sandook mein dabi rahti hai...

CT's are still maintaining the track of all Soods good except for Viren...

sorry for the long post...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 03 May 2011 at 12:08pm

minu2011neha_fanButifuleyesanjaani07..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Millie completely agree with you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NiViren-Raj

Go to top