Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Balika Bakra Mr.Viren Sood (Page 3)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Milee, I wanted to laugh at Sid but was not able to do. I was like amused at his behavior and acting. Pathetic... I hate his sulking face. He could atleast have said a line or so to Divya in the kitchen that just now you said you will eat kheer and now when Nivedita is giving why are you not? Abhi tak to doctor ki koi baat nahin thi and now suddenly appt. yaad aa gayi tumko.. come on man, have some guts. Itna kahne se tumhare bacche ko koi nuksaan nahin hoga.. Uski maa uska nuksaan karna chahti thi..I so badly want that truth to come out - abortion one...
Arey Yaar Anju, Sid ka character toh completely butcheredLOL I remember when Sid was introduced he was different but his character went down the drain and now toh because of his pregnant wife he became spineless, I can't believe this and he is a business man.
He doenot even open his mouth now a days, I really am getting so mad at CT's for destroying my Sood brothers.
I heard there is mahaepisode and I do hope they atleast all the past and Nivi's sacrifice, Viren's reason for marriage, Divya's abortion stupidity. And Divya, Hema getting slapped by someone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011neha_fanButifuleyesanjubalaanjaani07NiViren-Raj

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey Milee Di, thanks for this post i agree with u completely. I just watched the epi online and apart from the first nivren scene, i just dont even have words...seriously, i'm not even angry, im just beyond it now.

The way they just chop and change Viren's character to suit them is disgusting, his reactions to Nivi showing him that much attention (which he's always wanted) should have been completely different, why are they so hell bent on ruining Viren's character? And i just know that even tomoro, he won't have said anything to her because in the UMTV seg, Neha says that Nivi thinks he has work stress etc.

I think maybe you're right and they are scared of how popular Viren is so they're constantly trying to peg him down...but u know, i dont think it'll work even now. No matter what they show, Kinshuk will give it his best and will turn it around, he's brought life to Viren's character and i'm pretty sure he'll carry on doing that however little he's given to work with. Even after finding out Viren was the stalker (which was the dumbest thing ever) we still felt for him and understood him so i think if that is the CT's reason, it'll backfire on them in the end.

Other than that, i have no idea why they decided to make him into a jealous husband in one day, it's madness. It's just the most brainless idea as it is and to top it off, the way they've done it is plain stupid. We know Viren is sensitive and has insecurities so they could re-surface and that's kind of what Kinshuk says in the segment - that Viren is feeling insecure. That would still be understandable if they showed it in a gradual way, over a period of time and with more reasons; but instead we get this all of a sudden change in one day?! It makes no sense and again, it's as though they think the viewers are so dumb that no one will notice!

OMV i could rant on all day but i think i'm probably not making any sense so will stop now!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fanmilee1014Butifuleyesanjubala..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Do not get the hopes high guys... I am so frustrated that I could keep writing on my FF... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Butifuleyesanjaani07diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I don't understand what has VIren's popularity got to do with the character...cause Viren before entering CCBM was already popular cause of Bidaai and this the CT and RS were very well aware...and its his popularity that has got the show till here... in fact they should work in a good way on his character...and by now the CT's must have realized that NivRen are the base, jaan, pillars of the show so why play with their characters...
Raj, I don't know if I am right or not but whethe its because of Kinshuk or just because of Viren's character(for me its because of charcter) but Viren got popularity in an instant and it mainly sidelined every character in CCBM and specially being this Nivi's story and she being sidelined does not sit correct, right? So you see Viren does all mistakes and Nivi is ever so forgiving and be with her husaband, showing her greatness. That is what CT's want to show I think but in real life does a husabnd do so many mistakes? yaar, I don't know my husabnd doesnot.

This is what I think and maybe I am wrong. But this is what I understood, what they are trying to show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fansavera2007anjaani07NiViren-Raj

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Do not get the hopes high guys... I am so frustrated that I could keep writing on my FF... 

Hopes? What hopes? I have no hopes any more, what's the point?! Every time i hope something they ruin it!

I dont think i'm even gonna write any more, i've lost the will toOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007milee1014Butifuleyes..Sakeena..

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
CTs are showing a world of fiction which is totally crap... They are not sincere to their own storyline, characters etc. To hell with CTs yaar... I have no positivity in me today... I think I should keep quite

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014..Sakeena..

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hey Milee Di, thanks for this post i agree with u completely. I just watched the epi online and apart from the first nivren scene, i just dont even have words...seriously, i'm not even angry, im just beyond it now.

The way they just chop and change Viren's character to suit them is disgusting, his reactions to Nivi showing him that much attention (which he's always wanted) should have been completely different, why are they so hell bent on ruining Viren's character? And i just know that even tomoro, he won't have said anything to her because in the UMTV seg, Neha says that Nivi thinks he has work stress etc.

I think maybe you're right and they are scared of how popular Viren is so they're constantly trying to peg him down...but u know, i dont think it'll work even now. No matter what they show, Kinshuk will give it his best and will turn it around, he's brought life to Viren's character and i'm pretty sure he'll carry on doing that however little he's given to work with. Even after finding out Viren was the stalker (which was the dumbest thing ever) we still felt for him and understood him so i think if that is the CT's reason, it'll backfire on them in the end.

Other than that, i have no idea why they decided to make him into a jealous husband in one day, it's madness. It's just the most brainless idea as it is and to top it off, the way they've done it is plain stupid. We know Viren is sensitive and has insecurities so they could re-surface and that's kind of what Kinshuk says in the segment - that Viren is feeling insecure. That would still be understandable if they showed it in a gradual way, over a period of time and with more reasons; but instead we get this all of a sudden change in one day?! It makes no sense and again, it's as though they think the viewers are so dumb that no one will notice!

OMV i could rant on all day but i think i'm probably not making any sense so will stop now!!
Asma jaanu, rant away all you want that is the reason we have the forum right? atleast it doesnot effect your daily life. Let it all go and feel refresh.
I agree with your point that Kinshuk does everything his best and make people fall for Viren all over again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

Go to top