Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I was thinking of something and wanted to put it down...

First ---- Viren was shown to stay out of Sood mansion to win Nivi...he was looking for job and the first place they reject him cause they want someone suitable for the job and not a experimenting person...then we see Viren changing tire and earn money for his service...that means he must have worked petty jobs ... and there his ego did not come in the way...

Second ----its not that Viren is laloo...While Viren was in realization mode he sat all night and completed a very important project...which even Sid said was flawless...and Sid wanted Viren to present it...that means Viren is Brainy or in other words very good at business...

Third ---- Viren loves Nivi a lot and knows she has done nothing on purpose which was seen on his face today

Ego problem where Nivi is concerned ...ok accept...

I cannot still accept Viren jealous of Nivi...how can they have Viren being jealous of Nivi and hurting Nivi by shouting at her cause for him hurting her is hurting himself...and that too because some employees bad mouth against him...please do those employees know about how Viren completed that important project during shivratri time...why do they not talk about that?

And there were some employees who had bad mouthed him and he said sorry to them cause he knew he had behaved wrong ...so if he can apologize to them then why can he not talk to Nivi

Aur aisa lagta hai ki sirk Viren ki buri baatein hi front page new heaadline ban jati hai...Soods ki baatein sandook mein dabi rahti hai...

CT's are still maintaining the track of all Soods good except for Viren...

sorry for the long post...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Millie completely agree with you.
i so agree with u Asmaa jaan ..kinshuk will do his best es mein koi shak nai..evn SBS mentioned today that humari viren ne sab se bazi mara...😳
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Too much negativity in the show, had enough of it. Just watching for nivren if they destroy that then adios.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

First ---- Viren was shown to stay out of Sood mansion to win Nivi...he was looking for job and the first place they reject him cause they want someone suitable for the job and not a experimenting person...then we see Viren changing tire and earn money for his service...that means he must have worked petty jobs ... and there his ego did not come in the way...

Second ----its not that Viren is laloo...While Viren was in realization mode he sat all night and completed a very important project...which even Sid said was flawless...and Sid wanted Viren to present it...that means Viren is Brainy or in other words very good at business...

Third ---- Viren loves Nivi a lot and knows she has done nothing on purpose which was seen on his face today

I cannot still accept Viren jealous of Nivi...how can they have Viren being jealous of Nivi and hurting Nivi by shouting at her cause for him hurting her is hurting himself...and that too because some employees bad mouth against him...please do those employees know about how Viren completed that important project during shivratri time...why do they not talk about that?

And there were some employees who had bad mouthed him and he said sorry to them cause he knew he had behaved wrong ...so if he can apologize to them then why can he not talk to Nivi

Aur aisa lagta hai ki sirk Viren ki buri baatein hi front page new heaadline ban jati hai...Soods ki baatein sandook mein dabi rahti hai...

Raj, i agree with every point, I actually don't think the CT's think about anything in so much detail - they themselves forget what they show a few days before...
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Yes, to hell with CTs yaar.. Today I am with you in this Abidah.. These CTs have taken out all the optimism and positivity from me. I feel so low today. I just want to go and beat the hell out of them. 😡

Anju, tera kya haal kardiya yeh CT's nay.
I am so happy for Navi, she is not going thru with this torture along with us. Thank God atleast some of our friends are being saved from this torture.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Raj, summary to your post is that CT's don't remember what they showed last month or last week or just yesterday. They just show it for the sake of it, they don't mean anything real. They give big dialogues one day the other day it doesnot have any meaning to it.
So in the end you have to take the show one day at a time, you cannot rely on them for weeks, months or years.

IN the end all Soods are very very good and mahan and poor Viren who was raised in the world all alone is very very bad boy and needs to rely on his wife all the time and his wife is really really great.
Edited by milee1014 - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Raj, summary to your post is that CT's don't remember what they showed last month or last week or just yesterday. They just show it for the sake of it, they don't mean anything real. They give big dialogues one day the other day it doesnot have any meaning to it.
So in the end you have to take the show one day at a time, you cannot rely on them for weeks, months or years.

IN the end all Soods are very very good and mahan and poor Viren who was raised in the world all alone is very very bad boy and needs to rely on his wife all the time and his wife is really really great.

@bold: Milee Di, this section in bold should be the summary for CCBM on the SP website; aur kuch toh dika the nahi hai yeh log -  i think i'm going to suggest ot on the SP 'suggestions' page...
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Milee Di awesome post, totally agree with you. I'm so freaking anooyed after today's epi...seriously I just watched it now and its just frustrated me so much. I just don't understand why are they butchering Viren's character like this? Its SO annoyiing I mean come on Viren out of EVERYONE being like this to his Nivi. Its just stupid and pathetic. I swear this track is so ridiculous. That scene in the beginning between NivRen was the ONLY part I enjoyed in the whole epi. The main reason Nivi was taken to office was to keep her mind off DIvya and her hatred towards Nivi but now the CTs are showing this Viren being like this towards Nivi!!! This is TOTALLY unacceptable what on EARTH are the trying to show. When Nivi was trying to spend time and talk to Viren normally Viren would go over the moon with joy but today the CTs messed it up. I'm so mad after todays epi. Why are the CTs doing this to Viren's character he is supposed to be a sweetheart and Nivi's strength they can't show him like this. CTs have totally lost it. Sorry for writing so much but I'm frustrated. x
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Miliee I completlyy aggree wid u . Thy r afraid of Viren'spopularity . Becozz frm day 1 Viren overshaodwed every1 . no1 wanted 2 see any other character when it came 2 Viren Sood . n it is still there . his crazee is still there n will b there . So just 2 show Nivi mahaan n intelligent , they can't show Viren low infront of every1 . do dis much neglections were nt enough for Viren since 20 yrs frm his family n nivi tht now they r showing d neglections frm outsiders also . 2dy in precap d way employess were talking abt viren was just 2 much . no1 will hear tht type of nonsense yaar . Seriouslyy.

biut i thnk , infact i m sure Viren i nt jealous of Nivi , he can't n he will never . He is hurt n tht2 dis hurt is nt abt his ego hurt or his male ego but It is d hurt of neglection whch he again is getting frm every1 , whch he got since childhood . So it was nt jealousy , agar vo jealousy hota toh He would havnever talked 2 Nivi politely depite of being in pain . when she served him d kheer , he was nt feeling gd but then also just for nivi's sake He tastes it n appreciates it also . So i thnk i m still hopful frm ct's , may b i m stupid but I thnk there must b some reason for showing dis track , may b they wanted 2 reveal somethng thru dis track . Who knows ? So i thnk We shld wait n watch .