Balika Bakra Mr.Viren Sood - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
me talking as viren and kiinshuk's big fan ..me start to hatin nivi  so much..like i hate all soods becz  thy did so bad with viren in his childhood. so what agr viren aun sab selfish logo ko maf kia mein maf nahii kar saktii..huh..if thy want us to hate viren personally i CAN"T HATE VIREN...thatz will never come true...Hate ct's..!!!!!!!!!!

Btw milee nice post sweetie...πŸ‘πŸΌ
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: savera2007

Do not get the hopes high guys... I am so frustrated that I could keep writing on my FF... 

Hopes? What hopes? I have no hopes any more, what's the point?! Every time i hope something they ruin it!

I dont think i'm even gonna write any more, i've lost the will to
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CTs are showing a world of fiction which is totally crap... They are not sincere to their own storyline, characters etc. To hell with CTs yaar... I have no positivity in me today... I think I should keep quite

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey Milee Di, thanks for this post i agree with u completely. I just watched the epi online and apart from the first nivren scene, i just dont even have words...seriously, i'm not even angry, im just beyond it now.

The way they just chop and change Viren's character to suit them is disgusting, his reactions to Nivi showing him that much attention (which he's always wanted) should have been completely different, why are they so hell bent on ruining Viren's character? And i just know that even tomoro, he won't have said anything to her because in the UMTV seg, Neha says that Nivi thinks he has work stress etc.

I think maybe you're right and they are scared of how popular Viren is so they're constantly trying to peg him down...but u know, i dont think it'll work even now. No matter what they show, Kinshuk will give it his best and will turn it around, he's brought life to Viren's character and i'm pretty sure he'll carry on doing that however little he's given to work with. Even after finding out Viren was the stalker (which was the dumbest thing ever) we still felt for him and understood him so i think if that is the CT's reason, it'll backfire on them in the end.

Other than that, i have no idea why they decided to make him into a jealous husband in one day, it's madness. It's just the most brainless idea as it is and to top it off, the way they've done it is plain stupid. We know Viren is sensitive and has insecurities so they could re-surface and that's kind of what Kinshuk says in the segment - that Viren is feeling insecure. That would still be understandable if they showed it in a gradual way, over a period of time and with more reasons; but instead we get this all of a sudden change in one day?! It makes no sense and again, it's as though they think the viewers are so dumb that no one will notice!

OMV i could rant on all day but i think i'm probably not making any sense so will stop now!!

Asma jaanu, rant away all you want that is the reason we have the forum right? atleast it doesnot effect your daily life. Let it all go and feel refresh.
I agree with your point that Kinshuk does everything his best and make people fall for Viren all over again.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

me talking as viren and kiinshuk's big fan ..me start to hatin nivi  so much..like i hate all soods becz  thy did so bad with viren in his childhood. so what agr viren aun sab selfish logo ko maf kia mein maf nahii kar saktii..huh..if thy want us to hate viren personally i CAN"T HATE VIREN...thatz will never come true...Hate ct's..!!!!!!!!!!

Btw milee nice post sweetie...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aww Sakeena!!!πŸ€— I said that in my post too that even if they are trying to make us hate Viren, it'll backfire on them because we wont hate him - we'll just hate them more instead!
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hopes? What hopes? I have no hopes any more, what's the point?! Every time i hope something they ruin it!

I dont think i'm even gonna write any more, i've lost the will to

See I will not let CTs take my will and hope from me... Sorry for being egocentric, but I wrote Daastan-e-Ishq and was about to let it be unfulfilled many times, but then I did not. Because of u guys and I also wanted to see how stubborn I could be! And I am going to finish Firaq of too!

Aww Sakeena!!!πŸ€— I said that in my post too that even if they are trying to make us hate Viren, it'll backfire on them because we wont hate him - we'll just hate them more instead!

jaaan ..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Let thm try dar best but we will never hate viren ...😳
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

CTs are showing a world of fiction which is totally crap... They are not sincere to their own storyline, characters etc. To hell with CTs yaar... I have no positivity in me today... I think I should keep quite

Oh my Canim, please calm down dear. We have your FF to rely on and that is the reason I said I will keep my Sweetu Badmash Viren alive just the way in your Dastan-e-Ishq. Because that is how I envisioned him and that is how  keep him alive in my memories.

I agree with you Abidah, they destroyed their your creation with their own hands. I sincerely hope poor Kinshuk has strength to enact whatever is left of Viren's character but the best part is he really shows every emotion brilliantly.πŸ‘
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, to hell with CTs yaar.. Today I am with you in this Abidah.. These CTs have taken out all the optimism and positivity from me. I feel so low today. I just want to go and beat the hell out of them. 😑
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Oh my Canim, please calm down dear. We have your FF to rely on and that is the reason I said I will keep my Sweetu Badmash Viren alive just the way in your Dastan-e-Ishq. Because that is how I envisioned him and that is how  keep him alive in my memories.

I agree with you Abidah, they destroyed their your creation with their own hands. I sincerely hope poor Kinshuk has strength to enact whatever is left of Viren's character but the best part is he really shows every emotion brilliantly.πŸ‘

Milee Di i know Kinshuk will do it, i have faith in him to make something out of the rubbish the CT's are giving him to work with right now. I know some of us girls drool over him and all but putting all that aside he's an amazing actor who is so good at letting us see exactly what is going on inside Viren, his face is like an open book and u can easily read the emotions on it. Whatever they throw at him, he'll handle it with flying colours!

Abidah, i'm so glad ur stubborn because u have to finish Firaaq off jaan, i cant wait to read moreπŸ€—
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago