Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Milee, I wanted to laugh at Sid but was not able to do. I was like amused at his behavior and acting. Pathetic... I hate his sulking face. He could atleast have said a line or so to Divya in the kitchen that just now you said you will eat kheer and now when Nivedita is giving why are you not? Abhi tak to doctor ki koi baat nahin thi and now suddenly appt. yaad aa gayi tumko.. come on man, have some guts. Itna kahne se tumhare bacche ko koi nuksaan nahin hoga.. Uski maa uska nuksaan karna chahti thi..I so badly want that truth to come out - abortion one...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand what has VIren's popularity got to do with the character...cause Viren before entering CCBM was already popular cause of Bidaai and this the CT and RS were very well aware...and its his popularity that has got the show till here... in fact they should work in a good way on his character...and by now the CT's must have realized that NivRen are the base, jaan, pillars of the show so why play with their characters...
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

I totally agree. They are going to ruin the entire show with this track. I hope they have a change of heart and make viren realise. Is there anyway we can get the CTs to read all this after all it's us viewers that make the show popular and they should give the viewers what they want to watch not something crazy like this where they have completely ruined the character of Viren.

Aamina, I have already sent our feedback on today's episode to RS with views and comments from various fans. He will know that we are super angry with this stupid track.
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

I don't understand what has VIren's popularity got to do with the character...cause Viren before entering CCBM was already popular cause of Bidaai and this the CT and RS were very well aware...and its his popularity that has got the show till here... in fact they should work in a good way on his character...and by now the CT's must have realized that NivRen are the base, jaan, pillars of the show so why play with their characters...

Raj inki akal ghaas khane gayi hui hai.. Bhoosa bhara hai CTs ke dimag mein.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

I totally agree. They are going to ruin the entire show with this track. I hope they have a change of heart and make viren realise. Is there anyway we can get the CTs to read all this after all it's us viewers that make the show popular and they should give the viewers what they want to watch not something crazy like this where they have completely ruined the character of Viren.

Amina, atleast they should talk it out and solve this issue before that Evil Witch plan something else.
And about CT's Anju already is doing this everyday but I don't know what CT's are upto.
Sometimes I feel we viewers from around the world doesnot matter that much when compared to viewers in India. I hope this is not true because so many people watch the show around the world and that is how the show gains popularity right?

Anyways lets keep hoping for the best, I just want NivRen to be different couple, you have problems similar like others but their handling the situations are different because Viren's character is different and their jodi from the beginning is different yet beautiful.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Milee Dear I completely agree with u,  this could be the reason they are doing this, But Why only use Viren and not anyone else,  I am really  afraid that seeing his Image getting bad I hope Viren does not leave the show, and I really dnt want anyone to replace him or even Viren to die in this show,  This is not done, Hope they change the track and show that his aim was something else and that he never was jealous of her,  I wish the Cts dnt mess up this beautiful love story, IMagine just now Nivren have got close and the CTs are again spoiling the Love Story, 

😆 you know why, because only and only Viren can show all kinds of emotions. Specially in the male category and Sid is already busy with his wife who is going to be mother and throws tantrums like a kid herself. and dadaji can't be changed poor guy is heart patient, JW is joru ka gulam he acts only when his wife says action. CC is already playing her game, Hema is playing her cards So tadaaa the burden always falls on our Sweetu Viren Sood.

YOu know Diya, sometimes I think the same how come Kinshuk accepting these changes in his character. I hope is very professional and won't quit rather talk to CT's and tell them that Viren's character is not this stupid.

Usually I think these types of Soaps work like this forever sadness in the life of heroine and at the end 30 minutes full of happiness, everyone accepts her and all are happy. I really don't know how this works.
The original CT's did a brilliant job showing CCBM almost as similar as real life but the New CT's changed it completely. Har roz ek naya drama yaar.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, I wanted to laugh at Sid but was not able to do. I was like amused at his behavior and acting. Pathetic... I hate his sulking face. He could atleast have said a line or so to Divya in the kitchen that just now you said you will eat kheer and now when Nivedita is giving why are you not? Abhi tak to doctor ki koi baat nahin thi and now suddenly appt. yaad aa gayi tumko.. come on man, have some guts. Itna kahne se tumhare bacche ko koi nuksaan nahin hoga.. Uski maa uska nuksaan karna chahti thi..I so badly want that truth to come out - abortion one...

Arey Yaar Anju, Sid ka character toh completely butchered😆 I remember when Sid was introduced he was different but his character went down the drain and now toh because of his pregnant wife he became spineless, I can't believe this and he is a business man.
He doenot even open his mouth now a days, I really am getting so mad at CT's for destroying my Sood brothers.
I heard there is mahaepisode and I do hope they atleast all the past and Nivi's sacrifice, Viren's reason for marriage, Divya's abortion stupidity. And Divya, Hema getting slapped by someone.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Milee Di, thanks for this post i agree with u completely. I just watched the epi online and apart from the first nivren scene, i just dont even have words...seriously, i'm not even angry, im just beyond it now.

The way they just chop and change Viren's character to suit them is disgusting, his reactions to Nivi showing him that much attention (which he's always wanted) should have been completely different, why are they so hell bent on ruining Viren's character? And i just know that even tomoro, he won't have said anything to her because in the UMTV seg, Neha says that Nivi thinks he has work stress etc.

I think maybe you're right and they are scared of how popular Viren is so they're constantly trying to peg him down...but u know, i dont think it'll work even now. No matter what they show, Kinshuk will give it his best and will turn it around, he's brought life to Viren's character and i'm pretty sure he'll carry on doing that however little he's given to work with. Even after finding out Viren was the stalker (which was the dumbest thing ever) we still felt for him and understood him so i think if that is the CT's reason, it'll backfire on them in the end.

Other than that, i have no idea why they decided to make him into a jealous husband in one day, it's madness. It's just the most brainless idea as it is and to top it off, the way they've done it is plain stupid. We know Viren is sensitive and has insecurities so they could re-surface and that's kind of what Kinshuk says in the segment - that Viren is feeling insecure. That would still be understandable if they showed it in a gradual way, over a period of time and with more reasons; but instead we get this all of a sudden change in one day?! It makes no sense and again, it's as though they think the viewers are so dumb that no one will notice!

OMV i could rant on all day but i think i'm probably not making any sense so will stop now!!
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Do not get the hopes high guys... I am so frustrated that I could keep writing on my FF... 
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Raj, I don't know if I am right or not but whethe its because of Kinshuk or just because of Viren's character(for me its because of charcter) but Viren got popularity in an instant and it mainly sidelined every character in CCBM and specially being this Nivi's story and she being sidelined does not sit correct, right? So you see Viren does all mistakes and Nivi is ever so forgiving and be with her husaband, showing her greatness. That is what CT's want to show I think but in real life does a husabnd do so many mistakes? yaar, I don't know my husabnd doesnot.

This is what I think and maybe I am wrong. But this is what I understood, what they are trying to show.