Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Kash aise dialogues hote toh..? (Page 5)

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

thanx raj for the beautiful post. raj as usual u r great after a lot of tense u have made the members laugh .raj dear i have a small request i want 2 ask from u. raj i can't understand Hindi that much .u must thinking how i am watching cb without knowing the language. in are tv in srilanka we get it with subtitles raj we r great fans of avina like that we are great fans of u. raj after watching the episodes we(i am) egarely waiting to see ur post as well as misti,chalov,chipak i like the comments of why6. neerjashing, radev,radha bilahari, Yumna , Madhu ,anu, etc sorry if i didn't mention ur names but every one is doing a very good job raj when u do ur writen update u do it english but when u type ur personal post u type it in hindi. raj if i u can pls consider this in the future, when u r posting don't type in a very strong hindi but also can u type in a little english it will be a  great help for fans like us.this is such a wonderful forum which has a very strong fan base. i am typing this with fear so pls don't get angry with me or think i am mad .don't think i have done anything wrong. this is just a request from a  great fan thank u raj may god bless u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

set_rajNeerjaa

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

thanx raj for the beautiful post. raj as usual u r great after a lot of tense u have made the members laugh .raj dear i have a small request i want 2 ask from u. raj i can't understand Hindi that much .u must thinking how i am watching cb without knowing the language. in are tv in srilanka we get it with subtitles raj we r great fans of avina like that we are great fans of u. raj after watching the episodes we(i am) egarely waiting to see ur post as well as misti,chalov,chipak i like the comments of why6. neerjashing, radev,radha bilahari, Yumna , Madhu ,anu, etc sorry if i didn't mention ur names but every one is doing a very good job raj when u do ur writen update u do it english but when u type ur personal post u type it in hindi. raj if i u can pls consider this in the future, when u r posting don't type in a very strong hindi but also can u type in a little english it will be a  great help for fans like us.this is such a wonderful forum which has a very strong fan base. i am typing this with fear so pls don't get angry with me or think i am mad .don't think i have done anything wrong. this is just a request from a  great fan thank u raj may god bless u.

SmileAnusha you ar most welcome and thanks a lot for your compliments...I will try to type in english... I love to add hindi to bring different touch..I dint knew that ur from Srilanka..
I am angry or mad with anyone..its gud you informed me.you  dont have to fear..I am not a demon..LOL.I will try my best to write in english..incase if u see any hindi comment ur welcome to ask the meaning I will explain it to you and this way you will learn some hindi  too..Smile
Thanks a lot and God Bless You..

Edited by set_raj - 04 May 2011 at 7:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34anu17

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
RBG mindbogglingly hilarious dialogues..Lastretort of rads was the Best...

Can only imagine Rads telling that to Dev everytime he was saying those nasty stuffs to her and laugh on that..wish that was shown this wayWinkLOL

Dev:- nafrat karta hoon main aapse nafrat..
Rads:-nafrat karnewalon ke seene mein pyaar bhar doon aare main woh deewani hoon Dev ko mom kar doon...LOL(Mom matlab candle mummy nahi..hailaa..LOL)please yeh Zee Horror Show ke jaise cinemascope aankhen mat dikhaayen..mujhe darr lagta hai..Tongue

Lage raho brother and keep the spirits high in this forum..much neededBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by Harrokh

Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by Harrokh

Love this dialouge raj bhaiya 
Dev:- nafrat karta hoon main aapse nafrat..
Rads:-nafrat karnewalon ke seene mein pyaar bhar doon aare main woh deewani hoon Dev ko mom kar doon...LOL(Mom matlab candle mummy nahi..hailaa..LOL)please yeh Zee Horror Show ke jaise cinemascope aankhen mat dikhaayen..mujhe darr lagta hai..Tongue
hope it would hv been like that
CVs need u raj i hope u shld hv been the script writer
Harrokh jee..Cvs will closed their project rather thn signing me as script writer..LOLLOL
They dont deserve such good script writer
You are right...otherwise they wud hv not written CB2 like CB1..it means they lack new ideas..Smile
Absolutely

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17set_rajNeerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index