Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

   
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Kash aise dialogues hote toh..? (Page 2)

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 6291

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by Harrokh

Love this dialouge raj bhaiya 
Dev:- nafrat karta hoon main aapse nafrat..
Rads:-nafrat karnewalon ke seene mein pyaar bhar doon aare main woh deewani hoon Dev ko mom kar doon...LOL(Mom matlab candle mummy nahi..hailaa..LOL)please yeh Zee Horror Show ke jaise cinemascope aankhen mat dikhaayen..mujhe darr lagta hai..Tongue
hope it would hv been like that
CVs need u raj i hope u shld hv been the script writer
Harrokh jee..Cvs will closed their project rather thn signing me as script writer..LOLLOL
They dont deserve such good script writer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17set_raj

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 1762

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by RADEV1000

Ohhh atleast get to luagh ... thnx 4 dat bro...
haan gas to jaroor hua hay... gas pet se le kar sir tak chad giye... isliye mati fir gya...
LOLLOLHaan shayad Chinese Pakode khaye honge..LOL

pata nhi kisne banaya the pakode...jaroor Mohini ne...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Joined: 15 July 2006
Posts: 19027

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harrokh

Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by Harrokh

Love this dialouge raj bhaiya 
Dev:- nafrat karta hoon main aapse nafrat..
Rads:-nafrat karnewalon ke seene mein pyaar bhar doon aare main woh deewani hoon Dev ko mom kar doon...LOL(Mom matlab candle mummy nahi..hailaa..LOL)please yeh Zee Horror Show ke jaise cinemascope aankhen mat dikhaayen..mujhe darr lagta hai..Tongue
hope it would hv been like that
CVs need u raj i hope u shld hv been the script writer
Harrokh jee..Cvs will closed their project rather thn signing me as script writer..LOLLOL
They dont deserve such good script writer
You are right...otherwise they wud hv not written CB2 like CB1..it means they lack new ideas..Smile
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Joined: 15 July 2006
Posts: 19027

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by RADEV1000

Ohhh atleast get to luagh ... thnx 4 dat bro...
haan gas to jaroor hua hay... gas pet se le kar sir tak chad giye... isliye mati fir gya...
LOLLOLHaan shayad Chinese Pakode khaye honge..LOL

pata nhi kisne banaya the pakode...jaroor Mohini ne...
Eggjacktly RADEV...sahi pehchana aise Manhoos pakode sirf Mohini aur Ashanti hi bana sakti hai..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 1762

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by RADEV1000

Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by RADEV1000

Ohhh atleast get to luagh ... thnx 4 dat bro...
haan gas to jaroor hua hay... gas pet se le kar sir tak chad giye... isliye mati fir gya...
LOLLOLHaan shayad Chinese Pakode khaye honge..LOL

pata nhi kisne banaya the pakode...jaroor Mohini ne...
Eggjacktly RADEV...sahi pehchana aise Manhoos pakode sirf Mohini aur Ashanti hi bana sakti hai..LOL


ROFLROFLROFL...Haan shayad ashanti kalajadu karke Chanda ki taraff khinch rha hay Dev ko..lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 17773

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
 While reading all the comments about Dev , you feel as if Creatives have done some thing with his Characterization. all of a sudden ...Do not feel sympathy  for his helplessness ...Bringing him down by showing his insensitivity , rudeness towards Radhika...In Misti,s words has become demented ... Thanks Raj for changing the dialogues in to fun ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000anusha34anu17set_raj-Swetha-

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 11076

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

 While reading all the comments about Dev , you feel as if Creatives have done some thing with his Characterization. all of a sudden ...Do not feel sympathy  for his helplessness ...Bringing him down by showing his insensitivity , rudeness towards Radhika...In Misti,s words has become demented ... Thanks Raj for changing the dialogues in to fun ...
Very tactfully CV is ruining his character.. but what new ?.just like cb 1 radhika was rude always with dev here Dev has started the same old same old...and this is the difference of cb 1 and cb 2 according to brainless CV of CHOTI BAHU...

whatever Raj has  modified the dialogues . ..much better... it is like that it could have been much better to watch.instead of rona dhona for nothing chillana...waste of time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34set_rajNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 21719

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
RBG good one after the silly hyper ones and the shouting and ranting by DevDead its a relief to read what u wrote.Big smileClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34Devika.kinu17set_raj-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index