Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghna2 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What kind of dialogues are those?can you translate in english.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Bhaiya I think in this sad story I got some point to laugh...these days CB give us only tears...so thats for the dialogs...
I like the part when Radh said for the pain I have no tiger balm...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
very good raj ji zee tv should hire you to write the dailogues maybe dev will not look so cruel and inhuman
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

🀣🀣🀣...Haan shayad ashanti kalajadu karke Chanda ki taraff khinch rha hay Dev ko..lol..

Ashanti ko darr hai kahin Dev laddoo ko koi aur ne khaa jaaye...πŸ˜†isliye she can do kala jadoo on him and Mohini isliye karegi kyunki uske pati ke chahre per muskaan aati hi nahi jaise strike per ho aur hamesha moonh se aag ugalta hai..πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

While reading all the comments about Dev , you feel as if Creatives have done some thing with his Characterization. all of a sudden ...Do not feel sympathy  for his helplessness ...Bringing him down by showing his insensitivity , rudeness towards Radhika...In Misti,s words has become demented ... Thanks Raj for changing the dialogues in to fun ...

Neerja the CVs are dragging this nautanki cos I know they will show the wedding of Rads and Dev inspet during Krishna Janmashtami...thts y they send Rohan to Comaland..πŸ˜†
Dev has got the fever of obligation..just like Rads had in CB1...they have change the roles now..
I will add more like daily...rather watch in different style..πŸ˜ƒ
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

RBG good one after the silly hyper ones and the shouting and ranting by Dev🀒 its a relief to read what u wrote.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

CBG..it was most pathetic scene of the episode tht dumb Dev dint knew that he is in hospital? and other patients or people might get disturbed..the way he was screaming..😑he is pretending thts the reason he vent out his frustration of not marrying rads in such a lousy way..
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Avina_fan1

🀣..thx a lot

these funny dialogues of urs raj are what will keep us laughing during these tense scenes.

You are welcome Avina...

infact I enjoy those tense and serious scenes and these dialogues comes out instantly...πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

Dev:- mere mann mein aapke liye na toh dard hai na daya hai..
Rads:- acha jaanti hoon sirf Pyar, Ishq, mohabbat aur Love hai..hai naa..CID wala Daya nahi..πŸ˜†dard ke liye mere pass Tiger Balm hai..no problem..πŸ˜‰

this was the best from all.. CID wala Daya nahi...πŸ˜†
thankyou for modify those  weird dialogues.., i wish they make this story comedy .. it could have been more  fun to watch instead of rona dhona,for nothing chillana, waste of time...
after the so called ME every member will laugh to read ur funny post...thanks again..

CID wala Daya is more popular...πŸ˜†
You are welcome Kinara..will post more dialogues daily...thy never had comedy in CB! nor in CB2..so this is our contribution..to give CB2 a new touch..πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinianil

Raji ji   very nice  post -

Dev:- aur yeh sab hone ka baad hamare beech sirf ek hi rishta rah sakta hai..
Rads:- haan sahi kaha sirf Pati-Patni ka..hai naa..?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰maine toh yehi chahti hoon...darpok jee  ...  liked this  more...

Dev has gone mad   with his obligation doesn't even think of Radhika and her feelings    and didn't allow her for  talking  also  ... when i watched that part (Dev was screaming at Radhika)i felt like calling DEvvv!!!!enough Dev enough ...he doesn't want to  see  even  her shadow ...

Thanks Vini..

Yea Dev has got the fever of obligation every now and thn he only talks about Rohan and BB and his duties and dharma towards them..just like Rads used to do in CB1..πŸ˜†actually he is a frustrated man now..he made a biggest mistake of his life by explaining the beauty of Rads to Rohan...had he said in simple way..Rohan wudhv not fall for her..but yeh toh wohi baat hui..Dev wore the red jeans and tshirt and went in front of wild bull..(Saand)..πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devika.

Thank you bhayya, indeed  I need one like this ..

Devika ur welcome sister..😊