WU 3rd may 2011-phulwas lie became true-

joyo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shankar states in panchayat that he didnt marry phulwa.as he is ought to revenge his sister and want to put sindur but in mean time he didnt and phulwa knews it. SPanch ask again phulwa and phulwa says its him who put sindur.shanker goes mad and holds gun towards her thakur stops him shanker says he hates lie and this girl saying it very.thakur says to calm down.imarti asked again phulwa why is she telling is she knows the meaning.mangru remembers phulwa told that shanker didnt put sindur.mangru suspicious might phulwa saving family.and asked her so but phulwa tells that time she told lie to him.mangru slaps phulwa and tells that from childhood he teach her to tell truth but know for family she doing it mangru goes mad and tries to hit her again thakur pushes mangru and ask finally phulwa who put sindur in forehead.phulwa replied its shanker.shanker gets angry and tells ok i accept her as wife and shoots himself in his arm and applies blood into her forehead.pandit asks what way hes doing? Shanker places his vest suit in ground and lights fire to take pheras.mangru tries to stop it but shanker threatens to kill phulwa.and start to take pheras.imarti cries mangru shocked. After taking 4 pheras ramsharan ask to tell truth but phulwas head down.shanker completes their pheras. And thus declares phulwa his wife. PRECAP- Phulwa going away from panchayat following shanker.
* * i use opera mobile browser to do updates so i cant use fonts * *

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE I DIDN'T WATCH THIS SERIAL B4 BUT ONLY STARTED TODAY AND FIND IT INTERESTING. ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abi71

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE I DIDN'T WATCH THIS SERIAL B4 BUT ONLY STARTED TODAY AND FIND IT INTERESTING. ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

Hey you can visit "Story so far" thread to know the whole story
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for update , hats off  to  phulwa for sacrificing  at such a age , ds age for her is to play with fellows  but she  sacrificed her lyfe for her family .  loved her  so much yesterday and her acting as well