Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 3rd May 2011 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
41 [45.56%]
2 [2.22%]
1 [1.11%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
44 [48.89%]
2 [2.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
sulo gives dhamki's omana..LOL...once they get in touble she is the first one to go get them back home..she is definitely old fashioned in thinking though..Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Varsha is really over reacting to Manav's role in the adoption process. I can understand her being angry with her  sister for not giving the info to Manav but then neither did she or satish .

She just wants to blame and make Manav and Archana miserable , I guess she is a bit jealous because they are going to have a baby  in their life ..

shootingstar27archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
it is a tie today between manav and arman..Star..i liked both also..great it is a tie...Smile...
i don't know why they show it like that though..she goes to one doctor and she can't be mother..and goes to one adoption center and can't adopt any child..Ermm..really extreme..Ermm

shootingstar27Tanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

I everyone much better today...Smiletake something for back pain..
But yes its a bit my fault too...very often I don' t sit well on my chair at work...back straight ect...Ermm

So I will say...for yesterday epis..was very sad...Manv was very good caring husband yesterday...My god how many jobs he will do..or..he will try to do...I Keep saying Export/import  not for him...what he must do now...do this business.just to have money.and just really..think about a real job..after.".Garage".For the present time he has no money...?? why he has no money at this point...???We never see Manv go to his bank..to see a bit what happen ect...Yes..of course the Nicklace...which was..expensive..my god..D'ohYes ShibuAngry and Ajit take money too...Thumbs Downbut...still confused...cause the business..worked before...Confused...what happen to the rest of money..Ermm
Have to go see you...

shootingstar27archanamanav

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

I everyone much better today...Smiletake something for back pain..
But yes its a bit my fault too...very often I don' t sit well on my chair at work...back straight ect...Ermm

So I will say...for yesterday epis..was very sad...Manv was very good caring husband yesterday...My god how many jobs he will do..or..he will try to do...I Keep saying Export/import  not for him...what he must do now...do this business.just to have money.and just really..think about a real job..after.".Garage".For the present time he has no money...?? why he has no money at this point...???We never see Manv go to his bank..to see a bit what happen ect...Yes..of course the Nicklace...which was..expensive..my god..D'ohYes ShibuAngry and Ajit take money too...Thumbs Downbut...still confused...cause the business..worked before...Confused...what happen to the rest of money..Ermm
Have to go see you...

Glad to you know you are feeling abit better.Take better care next time dear Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
seems like manav got cheated by dat dealer as we all predicted Disapprove but it was much better dan i thought..wat if it was a trap to send manav to jail?:((

it'll be really sad to see ArMan wid no money...first time it was good cos only it was ArMan but now its quite weird wid Archu's pregnancy :((

lunzaarchanamanav

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
hmph , all these silly ladies ,.. sulo , V sisters , manju etc ... bhaad mein jaaye yeh sab ..
i am only worried about poor mano baba ..Unhappy
raat mein naukri ke wajah se soh nahi sakte , aur din mein .. inn auraton ke dramebazi ke wajah se soh nahi sakte .. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

hmph , all these silly ladies ,.. sulo , V sisters , manju etc ... bhaad mein jaaye yeh sab ..
i am only worried about poor mano baba ..Unhappy
raat mein naukri ke wajah se soh nahi sakte , aur din mein .. inn auraton ke dramebazi ke wajah se soh nahi sakte .. Cry

exactly , these daughters and the daughter in law , they are a nightmare ...Even Sulochna should take better care of her husband and stop focussing so much on these silly girls ...
I am also only worried about Manohar baba ...
Shame on Vaishali, she just came and settled in this house , doesn't give a damn where her dad is getting  the money from ...
And Varsha ..uff, look at that girl , first one to accuse and blame ,last one to help and support ...
Manav was 100 % right when he said , your mamta is shallow because mamta is not only restricted to your children only , it should show in your attitude towards your aged parents , younger sibblings , and even husband and in laws ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 04 May 2011 at 7:25am

enigma6shootingstar27

Go to top