Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 3rd May 2011 (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
41 [45.56%]
2 [2.22%]
1 [1.11%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
44 [48.89%]
2 [2.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
everything good with sushant..he needs to watch his weight i think..shirts all look so tight on him..Ermm..acting is just fantastic..Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27bhallaroxomshreejaanuTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hai all,

Did anyone notice, Archu's wearing Pants is visible in the last scene(while about to sit and have dinner) and her caftan  is  little bit  above , I think the cotton Caftan has got shrinked. LOL  Big smile

But that Manav's old shirt which he wore when he heard the happiest news of his life(being dad)
doesn't get torn till now. Disapprove LOL

Edited by umayal - 03 May 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Umi,
 I also loved Sushant's acting today , absolutely top notch .Manav has a big heart even though he is not a financially sensible person ...

That advise about going back to Dahrmesh sucks ...but I hope Vaishali takes it .I have no sympathy for either varsha or vaishali .I wan tvaishu out of this house and stop giving her father so much trouble ...go and be with money bags Dharmesh , who cares anyway  Dead

I thought Archana was good today , she didn't come across as a careless mother , in fact more than a mother she seems very much back into Manav .I am happy she made him eat first ...baby comes after , for her it should always be Manav first ...
he is a very nice man and he deserves to be cared for by his wife ..

I just hope they stop this financial problem that he is in all the time ..Did you see he won yeaterday by  such a huge margin ..looks like he will win again today ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 May 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27bhallarox

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
yeah, I also saw the black trousers under her kaftan ...LOL

LuvSSeverbhallarox

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hi Umi,
 I also loved Sushant's acting today , absolutely top notch .Manav has a big heart even tough he is not a financially sensible person ...

That advise about going back to Dahrmesh sucks ...but I hope Vaishali takes it .I have no sympathy for either varsha or vaishali .I wan tvaishu out of this house and stop givign her father so much trouble ...go and be with money bags Dharmesh , who cares anyway  Dead

I thought Archana was good today , she didn't come across as a careless mother , in fact more than a mother she seems very much back inot Manav .I am happy she made him eat first ...baby comes after , for her it should always be Manav first ...
he is a very nice man and he deserves to be cared for by his wife ..

I just hope they stop this financial problem that he is in all the time ..Did you see he won yeaterday by  such a huge margin ..looks like he will win again today ...

Yes Di, I am happy that he is winning. He is being so good these days, though some sensibility needed in financial issues. ok he cant be 100% correct na.

Regarding vaishali, yes you were right,though the advice was Angry, she deserves to go as she was only worried about seeing dharmesh with Madhuri as a woman and nothing else with respect to self respect or she being cheated.

Then Archana, yes di, As you said she was a very good wife and she will always be.No doubt.
As you said Manav deserves such a wife too.
But then As a mother she can be little more careful and eat in time ,have healthy food etc.
And she has to do it for the love she has for Manav too as He loves the baby more and he has so many dreams on the baby. so its also her duty to bring the child healthy to the world.

Then ,I too hope, The financial position of ARMAN gets better soon and I so want him to open his own garage and work on it.

Edited by umayal - 03 May 2011 at 1:56pm

bhallaroxTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

everything good with sushant..he needs to watch his weight i think..shirts all look so tight on him..Ermm..acting is just fantastic..Cool
really , I think he is pretty thin , you know these days a lot of boys wear these plait shirts ... they are fitting shirts ...they are  very much in fashion , I think this is what is happening here too ...

LuvSSeverbhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
My vote goes to Manav today. Despite his financial condition he has been very friendly and helping toward Manohar and he is so loving and caring to his wife and his baby. I hope that nothing bad happens to ArMan's baby as this will really make Manav sad. He seems to care much more about the baby than Archana does. He keeps his baby ans his wife in his top priority list and that is why I like Manav so much, for the past few days I have noticed a change in Manav. Once he got to know of the baby news he has gotten way stronger and is not depressed anymore. I don't feel bad for Vaishu at all. In fact, I say that she DESERVES Dharmesh. And this time ArMan should not interfere with any of the K sisters. They should live their own lives together and with their new baby. Smile

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
No one really shone today to deserve SOTD...It was bogus day...

Love and romance does not feed one especially a pregnant woman..

You need money, shelter, clothing, all that before pyaar aur ishq...Romance can only last for so many days finally reality hits and love disappears when problems starts creeping up..Embarrassed

Hope mannu finds something which gives him steady income to take care of his family or else things dont look good..

My strong advice to him would be to go back to his parents and fix things..Savita is already softeneing up for Archu with the pregnancy news..it will all work out..

Ks are more destructive to them right now than D family...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 03 May 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarbhallaroxTanyaz

Go to top