Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 3rd May 2011 (Page 13)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
41 [45.56%]
2 [2.22%]
1 [1.11%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
44 [48.89%]
2 [2.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Thanee

I everyone much better today...Smiletake something for back pain..
But yes its a bit my fault too...very often I don' t sit well on my chair at work...back straight ect...Ermm

Take care of yourself , these desk jobs can cause problems for you later if you are not careful...

".For the present time he has no money...?? why he has no money at this point...???We never see Manv go to his bank..to see a bit what happen ect...Yes..of course the Nicklace...which was..expensive..my god..D'ohYes ShibuAngry and Ajit take money too...Thumbs Downbut...still confused...cause the business..worked before...Confused...what happen to the rest of money..Ermm

He once said that he has over a lakh ...so 53 thousand was for the necklace , I think he paid 25 000 for the deposit of the hosue and two months rent that would be 35000 , then he gave 20000 rupees as the deposit for the business so there ...almost all of Lakh gone ...back to square one ...

Archana had a lot of jewellery when she got married but that too she gave to savita herself ...

God only help those who help themselves ,  that is why these two are suffering  so much . Unfortunately their baby too is suffering  with them ...

Oh my god ...Guruji..Yes...Seeing these all amount..gone...yes..thanks..with all that problem now..he ask..Mano..he will help him...I know he can't see..baba jaisa .working like this...at a moment..I was afraid that he could tell " Nayi baba..I will do the work..then go now" Why just poor people who must suffer..who must always..try as much as they can to survive...
Vinod...can't see there's prob with his father...give no interest.for his father..Thumbs Down..

Let see..I'm worried now..D'oh

Edited by Thanee - 04 May 2011 at 10:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27archanamanavTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Maybe that's why Arman are winning , more people  want to see Manav Archana 's romance then see manav's struggle ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 04 May 2011 at 8:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsThaneeshootingstar27archanamanavNisha_90

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Voted for Arman. In the midst of trials and tribulations, they can still laugh, be loving, understanding and happy. Clap 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeLovePRSohamarchanamanavTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

what they show is so silly .Honestl y, if I was in a situation that I only had 100 rupees, I would not buy dinner from a stall..Would buy 50 rupeesof rice and 50 rupees of daal .. tell my wife to cook this  at home ...this would be enough for 5 days at least ..

That is not silly, Manav handing over 20,000 without getting a receipt ( I did not see him get one or asking for one) is mind-boggling.Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Maybe that's why Arman are winning , more people  want to see Manav Archana 's romance then see manav's struggle ...

I cringed when that guy was shoving manav out of the door.  Never knew if you go in search of work, you are shoved and pushed.  I really disliked yesterday's episode.

archanamanavTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

I cringed when that guy was shoving manav out of the door.  Never knew if you go in search of work, you are shoved and pushed.  I really disliked yesterday's episode.
Karen even I did not like the episode much except for Arman scene.. Did not like Archu also.. She was behaving like typical house wife... She did not ask Manav why he was late and what happened..
Why cant Manav go to that person who gave him the job.. Who asked him to call Bhai and have him sweets and all.. A nice guy.. What has his name Yousuf Bhai or Yasir Bhai??

Edited by ArManFan1 - 04 May 2011 at 8:45am

star_warsarchanamanavTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Yes Rachna, what about all those previous jobs that Manav had.  I could not believe after working his soul case out, he was given 100ShockedShocked  Very sad.  Not looking forward to today's episode at all.

Edited by star_wars - 04 May 2011 at 9:13am

ThaneearchanamanavTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

[
Karen even I did not like the episode much except for Arman scene.. Did not like Archu also.. She was behaving like typical house wife... She did not ask Manav why he was late and what happened..
Why cant Manav go to that person who gave him the job.. Who asked him to call Bhai and have him sweets and all.. A nice guy.. What has his name Yousuf Bhai or Yasir Bhai??

yesterday's show was just unnecessarily sadistic ...

You know even I am not happy with Archana's character these days She is showing no interest in Manav's work or his career ..There is absolutely no input from her whatsoever ...

archanamanavLovePRSoham

Go to top