Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I know with what money Manav is going to hep Mano baba,the man who gave him job yesterday asked him to come back today and he will give 200 right? Manav would use 100 for Archu then start saving the other 100 to pay off Mano baba's debt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Omana πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Also that person was impressed by Manav as he was so fast in completing the work.. So Manav will get more work as well that mean more bhori to load πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you Nisha ..
I also wan tto see Manav do well but I think the Cvs think that manav 's crying is good for the TRPs ..I read it somehwhere ..the first time when TRP was above 6 for this  show was Manav got beaten up in jail  and then the whole struggle period when after their second marriage they were homeless, then the TRPs were very high ...then the TRps were  above 6 again at the time when he was struggling and took the job as the waiter ...

TRPs came down with this silly savita and Archana track .I think it got a big thmbd down , the whoe way that Archu was trying to treat Savita ...don't think anyone really liked it ..
Two more things which have been good for TRPs are the Dharmesh track and also when  stories about the Karanjkar sisters ...

I don't know , I could be wrong but this is what I have noticed ...

I defintely think that if he does well then it will be better for TRPs ...don't knowwhen will we see this .I see a lot of sruggle ahead for this man ...I just don't want him to lose his baby ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Omana πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Also that person was impressed by Manav as he was so fast in completing the work.. So Manav will get more work as well that mean more bhori to load πŸ˜†

Yeah rachu,the man was very impressed.Manav can become professional sack lifter πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
i think zee tv was on top this week in trps..thats what i read on fb..but don't know if pr was no1..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

i think zee tv was on top this week in trps..thats what i read on fb..but don't know if pr was no1..

It has to be PR ..PR is always Zee's no. 1 show ..but I want to see the weekly TRPs ...
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Yeah rachu,the man was very impressed.Manav can become professional sack lifter πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

Yes Omana  did you see he was looking so 😍 lifting those sacks
shootingstar27 thumbnail
I wonder what job Archana is gonna do soon to support Manav and their baby.I know she has many talents so wondering which one is she going to make use of to earn money πŸ˜‰
archanamanav thumbnail

did you see manav checked his 100 rupee bill..πŸ˜†..he remembers what happened last time..πŸ˜‰
Tanyaz thumbnail
Hey by the way guys , get your cars filled up with petrol,  oil is very very down ...
Also gold is down ...
both these commodities fell around 5 % yesterday ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

did you see manav checked his 100 rupee bill..πŸ˜†..he remembers what happened last time..πŸ˜‰

Yeah I noticed that too.Good for him at least he is not that naive and trusting anymore.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Archu too closed the door,cuz when Madhuri came she opened it.She now has to learn to ask who is it before opening so wideπŸ˜†, imagine if it was Jaywant so easy for him to take her away🀒.